Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many games in the league do we need to win to secure 4th?

4 wins should do? Gonna be a struggle. Still got Villa, Spurs, Chelsea (who we’ve got a staggering 5 straight draws with), Fulham and Brighton. All that, we have no Varane (now out for season) and Licha.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many games in the league do we need to win to secure 4th?

4 wins should do? Gonna be a struggle. Still got Villa, Spurs, Chelsea (who we’ve got a staggering 5 straight draws with), Fulham and Brighton. All that, we have no Varane (now out for season) and Licha.
spurs and villa have played 2 more games than united so use should be safe if you win at least 2 or 3 with a couple of draws

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bruno now injured, what witch doctor did we run over
Not sure how bad was in a boot
Massive out
Can’t remember if his ever missed a game thru injury, always fit and reliable to good

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn’t expect to got thru with players missing well done, but I think city will have our measure
Another final tho, good job
Another Final indeed... still a good result considering the injuries and schedule.

Just need to ensure we finish in the top 4 which is probabaly the most important cherry in reagrds to signings and a job on the spurs should be enough.

In regards to the FA Cup final, i think we just need to park the bus defend like demons and play the counter with the hope we get it to penalties LOL!

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive out
Can’t remember if his ever missed a game thru injury, always fit and reliable to good

I think Bruno is just precautionary for a quick heal.. Varane looks ok for a comeback and i think he and Lindleloff can do a job rather Martinez is a massive loss.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive out
ruled out of the tottenham game

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
gee just seen that use have spurs villa than Brighton next 3 games which aren't easy
Even if we draw all three we are still solid.

Man utd have a 6 point buffer with 2 games in hand plus play the teams vying for 4th spot.

If somehow Man utd beat spurs they can afford to drop points.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His been an incredible signing for us
The goals, assists, chances created, no player has made more since he came to EPL in the EPL
And Messi only better numbers

never missed a game with injury till now

Incredible for a midfielder who plays 90minites week in week out and especially this year with games every 3 days since Xmas
Best passer in the world... extremely underrated... Would kill it at Real.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even if we draw all three we are still solid.

Man utd have a 6 point buffer with 2 games in hand plus play the teams vying for 4th spot.

If somehow Man utd beat spurs they can afford to drop points.
Need to win 4 of 8 to get 4th spot I rkn even if we lose 4 games
Otherwise we’re gone