Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep got hooked today
Reed got hooked. Why would they hook Flano to a position where he would get more of the ball? Flano scores the third most fantasy points in the team, Reed gives away penalties snd makes errors for fun and you think Flano got hooked. Fuck you guys lack logic.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reed got hooked. Why would they hook Flano to a position where he would get more of the ball? Flano scores the third most fantasy points in the team, Reed gives away penalties snd makes errors for fun and you think Flano got hooked. Fuck you guys lack logic.
Haha fuck off

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and we’ll still not say anything in the pressers. Payten had a sook and the cows got the rub of the green all year last season….

what’s the worst that could happen, they’ll penalize us more? Lol
I said this earlier, mate. Gus and defence guru basically gave the NRL free reign to fuck us over ever since the Ben Cummins bunker screw up in the warriors game a few weeks ago.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Knockonbor with 4 errors today - master coach decision to play him on the wing…

Perham - he’s not our fullback. Offers nothing in attack and is shit in defence.

flopagan - just the usual utter shit.

rfm - played 40min at lock. Made 5 runs for 39m. That’s just shithouse.

topine - again had to play big minutes out of position due to injuries but I think he’s just too small for first grade.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I almost hope Ciraldo does drop Flano so you can all stop blaming him…. But I wouldn’t wish that on KO, tbh,
everyone in the spine today was rubbish
I doubt he'll bring in Karl against sharks, I'd say week after he might be a chance

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Take the L bro

Flanno is gone
Dude, it makes absolutely no sense that he would be hooked to a position where he would see more ball. Especially considering his had Reed was today. Use your brain for crying out loud.

It’s almost at the point where I hope he does get dropped so you will all realise he is not the root of all our problems.

Honestly, blaming him when Reed was so bad today is just shit from from you guys. He tried his butt off. Had more fantasy points than anyone bar King and TPJ.