News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not like my track record of predictions stops at 2....I predicted Elliott would develop into a quality starting lock this year....came true. I predicted NSW would lose origin 1....came true.... I predicted Schoupp would become a better player if he knuckled down and got a haircut....came true. My track record of successful predictions is very good.
Didnt even realise that shcoupp had a hair cut... maybe Knockonmor could use one lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If BBO was ahead of me, he'd be in the team.
Nope, he's been given a proper chance to develop in reserves before being given a proper run in 1st grade. We have time to buy and are using it to properly develop potential long term options, while Kyle we're throwing to the wolves

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Believe What you want or what makes you feel better.

The truth hurts.
Riiiight bro....because Gus has always used personal friendships and the mental fragility of players as key selection criteria....that is what he has built his reputation on....

Think about it logically. Bringing someone he saw as mentally fragile into the side if he wasn't ready would be an absolute disaster on all levels.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not really, well not in the past weeks. He is a HB option for the future, you and wankham are definately not.
No doubt he's an option for the future. Like I've said a few times now, my argument isn't about the future, it's about who our best available option is right now...and that's the 'gun, baby!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Riiiight bro....because Gus has always used personal friendships and the mental fragility of players as key selection criteria....that is what he has built his reputation on....

Think about it logically. Bringing someone he saw as mentally fragile into the side if he wasn't ready would be an absolute disaster on all levels.
No point arguing, I base what I say on my source's who are a closer to the club than any of us will be.

Only way to save your arse is to basically become a FGer between now and rd 1 next year.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope, he's been given a proper chance to develop in reserves before being given a proper run in 1st grade. We have time to buy and are using it to properly develop potential long term options, while Kyle we're throwing to the wolves
Now why would Gus throw the son of a good friend with a history of mental health issues to the wolves? That doesn't make any sense at all...especially when the player being thrown to the wolves is doing a better job of steering the team than the two other blokes who were given a crack this year. Illogical, bro.

BBO has potential, but if he was ready, Gus would be playing him....as you said yourself, he needs to develop. And I'll be pretty surprised if he ends up becoming our long term 7, tbh.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No point arguing, I base what I say on my source's who are a closer to the club than any of us will be.

Only way to save your arse is to basically become a FGer between now and rd 1 next year.
Already a work in progress, bro...as evidenced by my try assist, linebreak assist, second try involvement and the organisational skills I displayed on Monday. Money in da bank

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now why would Gus throw the son of a good friend with a history of mental health issues to the wolves? That doesn't make any sense at all...especially when the player being thrown to the wolves is doing a better job of steering the team than the two other blokes who were given a crack this year. Illogical, bro.

BBO has potential, but if he was ready, Gus would be playing him....as you said yourself, he needs to develop. And I'll be pretty surprised if he ends up becoming our long term 7, tbh.
It does make sense, giving the baby his bottle to keep the media scum at bay.

Plus what you are missing is that Gus is giving you enough rope to metaphorically hang yourself ending all discussion.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Already a work in progress, bro...as evidenced by my try assist, linebreak assist, second try involvement and the organisational skills I displayed on Monday. Money in da bank
If he improves he deserves the credit IE JMK wasn't JuNK against Parra.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It does make sense, giving the baby his bottle to keep the media scum at bay.

Plus what you are missing is that Gusbis giving you enough rope to metaphorically hang yourself ending all discussion.
Risky move.... because I am improving week by week and only giving the media more ammunition in the event the axe should fall. Commentators and Crawley praised my game on Monday. This 'gun ain't firing blanks, baby. bang, bang.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Risky move.... because I am improving week by week and only giving the media more ammunition in the event the axe should fall. Commentators and Crawley praised my game on Monday. This 'gun ain't firing blanks, baby. bang, bang.
Hence me saying that injury will be the way to cleanly get you out of FG.

But if you keep improving this year than that's good for every one.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he improves he deserves the credit IE JMK wasn't JuNK against Parra.
Commentators were raving about hims actually...and not just based on one game, either....the potential of JMK is another thing I predicted. Add it to my CV...lol