Would you fight for Australian if invaded?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Aussie is gonna fight ? Look what they did with covid, complaint fuckers. The most passive people on earth Australians

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
I'm more confused about why China wants Australia's Iranians.
Because when you have a lot like we do they are essential to making and expanding nukes. And this is the other thing - this movement towards nuclear and I think not just Australia but other countries are going to be effected. New Zealand, Europe, US all these nations

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
What Aussie is gonna fight ? Look what they did with covid, complaint fuckers. The most passive people on earth Australians
Exactly but people still have this image of them being Kodak and Gallipoli Warriors. I had strong doubt this was still the case. But the Covid fear of a saucy cough confirmed it, then we report where it says everyone will flee should just prove to the masses.

also when these poles get released China reads it. Not just be accident but this is exactly what Chinese intelligence is employed to find and feedback.
As soon as that article was released, 5 mins later Xi Peng would have been summoned in the middle of his evening noodle meal to see this report.
Australia is so naive they almost deserve it.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Bruh do you think Arabs will side against China or Asians, think really hard who they would side with lol
I’ve thought about it. I think it’s vulnerable.
I assume China go in hard and long but if they are more insidious they will bribe the community and expand their base on my map.

If we lose the Lebs and arabs it’s game over. They are ferocious. It’ll be isis in Alebbo all over again.

btw this is what multiculturakism was designed to do. Weaken national resolve. Enjoy the results.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Because when you have a lot like we do they are essential to making and expanding nukes. And this is the other thing - this movement towards nuclear and I think not just Australia but other countries are going to be effected. New Zealand, Europe, US all these nations
Again - you are an idiot.
You need 15kgs of uranium to make a nuke.
China has roughly 350,000 tonnes of Uranium that they can access. Top 10 in the world.
Just stop moron.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. People didn't even have the strength to stay home for a little while to stop others from dying. No way they have the strength to fight in a war.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. People didn't even have the strength to stay home for a little while to stop others from dying. No way they have the strength to fight in a war.
The best way to combat Corona is honestly just ignore it.
I’m serious.
In Scandinavia there is a country called Sweden that never locked down.
They copped some shit early on the hectic variant (maybe a mistake) but they have herd immunity now and they are the strongest economy on earth in terms of Covid response.
What they should have done is wait till Omicron then opened up like Florida did.
Places like Western Australia just delayed the inevitable and made the people and economy suffer in the meantime for no reason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again - you are an idiot.
You need 15kgs of uranium to make a nuke.
China has roughly 350,000 tonnes of Uranium that they can access. Top 10 in the world.
Just stop moron.
If I posted this ASIO would be knocking down my front door by now lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’m serious.
They copped some shit early on the hectic variant (maybe a mistake) but they have herd immunity now and they are the strongest economy on earth in terms of Covid response.
What they should have done is wait till Omicron then opened up like Florida did.
Places like Western Australia just delayed the inevitable and made the people and economy suffer in the meantime for no reason.
Seriously - do you do nothing but make shit up?

The King of Sweden (King Carl XVI Gustaf) said that the non-lockdown model was a failure due to the death count. And research by the IEP suggested that the countries best positioned to recover economically post CVD (in no order) are Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Germany, Estonia, Japan, Australian and NZ.

We should change the name of this thread is the random bullshit thread. @Mitchellmoses - can u fck off and go annoy other Eels supporters on their website?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember growing up me and my mate would have an old paint tin each that we would fill with birds we popped off, we will just need a bit bigger one each to fit the Chinese into.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously - do you do nothing but make shit up?

The King of Sweden (King Carl XVI Gustaf) said that the non-lockdown model was a failure due to the death count. And research by the IEP suggested that the countries best positioned to recover economically post CVD (in no order) are Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Germany, Estonia, Japan, Australian and NZ.

We should change the name of this thread is the random bullshit thread. @Mitchellmoses - can u fck off and go annoy other Eels supporters on their website?
Yes but he got overruled later on in that statement. I can show you articles that say it was an overwhelming success.
Switzerland has mountains and fresh air that’s why they will recover.
Iceland ditto. Also no people.
Germany can just hold Europe to ransom.
Estonia? Never heard of it.
Japan went similar to Sweden and Covid free.
Norway is basically Sweden
NZ. Call BS on this.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m serious.
A few corrections:

- Sweden closed schools (for over 16's) and Universities, and put other restrictions in place. Much milder restrictions that most other countries though

- Sweden had the highest death rate of any Scandanavian country and now sit at 1,819 deaths per million. Australia is at 257 deaths per million. 14% of the total deaths per capita in comparison to Swedenand

- They still have a similar death rate to Australia

Sweden had 3 waves come through with the last wave only just passing recently. The first two waves had around 80-100 people dying per day. This last wave had around 40-60 people dying per day. Australia in comparison only had one major peak which was around 70-90 people dying per day. This was at the same time that Sweden had 40-60 people dying per day. Keep in mind that Sweden's population is less than half of Australia's population.

To put it simply, if we had the same death rate as Sweden we would have around 50,000 deaths. Instead we have less than 7,000 deaths.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes but he got overruled later on in that statement. I can show you articles that say it was an overwhelming success.
Switzerland has mountains and fresh air that’s why they will recover.
Iceland ditto. Also no people.
Germany can just hold Europe to ransom.
Estonia? Never heard of it.
Japan went similar to Sweden and Covid free.
Norway is basically Sweden
NZ. Call BS on this.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The graphic design shows the movement of the azn siege. The collaborators and Chinese soldiers will work to simultaneously choke the shire, north shore and east in one hit, leaving them abandoned and scattered and prone to bombing since Australia and the Morrison government is too short sighted to mandate bunkers under new dwellings.
After the battle of Bankstown (The only pocket that fights hard, the rest of Sydney will fail and the rest is a foregone conclusion
It's Asian not Anz you fucking moron.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So China is going to attack Australia for baby formula. Like Bellamy's right? The Bellamys that got bought out by a chinese company a few years ago.

Dude - appreciate that Parramatta supporters have this schtick that they are completely stupid and the chicks are fat pimply heffers but u don't have to try so hard to demonstrate it. Let it come naturally - we all know anyway.
What the hell would china want to buy Craig Bellamy. What the hell is going on in this thread.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bit like what happened to the original custodians of the land except this time the people didn't get butchered. They just had to sit at home and watch TV for a year.

Mitchellmoses

Banned
Reaction score
A few corrections:

- Sweden closed schools (for over 16's) and Universities, and put other restrictions in place. Much milder restrictions that most other countries though

- Sweden had the highest death rate of any Scandanavian country and now sit at 1,819 deaths per million. Australia is at 257 deaths per million. 14% of the total deaths per capita in comparison to Swedenand

- They still have a similar death rate to Australia

Sweden had 3 waves come through with the last wave only just passing recently. The first two waves had around 80-100 people dying per day. This last wave had around 40-60 people dying per day. Australia in comparison only had one major peak which was around 70-90 people dying per day. This was at the same time that Sweden had 40-60 people dying per day. Keep in mind that Sweden's population is less than half of Australia's population.

To put it simply, if we had the same death rate as Sweden we would have around 50,000 deaths. Instead we have less than 7,000 deaths.
I can agree that they jumped the gun on the first wave but they came good the third wave and that’s what I’m saying. Should have waited till we knew then opened up completely