• Yes

Votes: 344 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Baz set the standard by not punishing Napa for missing training because he was too pissed so I hope he's happy with the booze culture at the club.
Add to that his recruiting has been awful for this year.

Flanno
Allen
Re signing Elliot
Waddell
Wakeham I'm sure he re signed too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hey, another black mark against Barret too lol.

His judgment of players is looking horrendous haHHhaHa
And all his new signings have had off field incidents lol. I really don't think Baz is the man to lead this side and keep them under control, always comes across as the fun uncle type who tries to be serious when the family is around and then fucks around when it's just him and the kids haha.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And all his new signings have had off field incidents lol. I really don't think Baz is the man to lead this side and keep them under control, always comes across as the fun uncle type who tries to be serious when the family is around and then fucks around when it's just him and the kids haha.
Elliott is more like Uncle Bully from Once Were Warriors.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cheating on his wife again it seems. Just can't keep his dick in his pants

The playing future of controversial Canterbury forward Adam Elliott is in jeopardy after he was kicked out of a Gold Coast restaurant whilst in the company of NRLW player Millie Boyle over the weekend.

The Bulldogs have stood down Elliott pending an NRL Integrity Unit investigation into an incident that occurred on Sunday afternoon, when restaurant management asked Elliot to leave the premises.

Bulldogs forward Adam Elliott was asked to leave an establishment on the Gold Coast.

Bulldogs forward Adam Elliott was asked to leave an establishment on the Gold Coast.CREDIT:GETTY

Nine has been told that Elliott and Boyle were seen heading towards the bathrooms together. Security later demanded Elliott leave the venue. Elliott and Boyle both reside from Country NSW and are long-time friends.

My money is off for a cheeky bump in the toilets. Use the devil's dandruff to help you get through some more beers.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Get him out now.
My cousin saw Flanno, Cotric, Waddell and Doorey at coogee pav earlier in the year before lockdowns, and he was speaking to them for a while and one of the things that came up was that Elliot is generally not respected within the group after the incident with Lichaa. Apparently they’re only mates with him cos they have to be for work, but deep down the playing group doesn’t really fuck with him. They also all know how shit Katoa is as well
Does Flanno know he’s shit?

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Complete disrespect to his teammates and the club who stuck by him, an even greater degree of disrespect to his long suffering wife. At least this time the girl wasn't involved with one of his teammates. Good timing for the Dogs though, gives us a perfect opportunity to move him on.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In other words, the club isn't sacking him, otherwise they'd do what Dragons did with Vaughan
Think they're just trying to avoid more impact on our season. Best to wait out and see all the facts, then act.

Does anyone actually know what happened?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well Baz set the standard by not punishing Napa for missing training because he was too pissed so I hope he's happy with the booze culture at the club.
It’s not just Baz mate it comes down to the board making a collective decision. I think the timing is very bad for Elliot considering we are trying to free up cap space and Gus seems hands on with roster management. You got a guy with a few runs on the board adding minimal value on the field who actually lost us the un-losesble game against Canberra. I think Elliot is goooooone

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If everyone on here wants him sacked, I’d suggest going onto the bulldogs media platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc) and letting them know that