Status
Not open for further replies.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's our governments own fault for not chasing them earlier and hard.

How is it that our population of under 30 million has a vaccination % of less than 20%, yet the US with a population of over 300 million has a vaccination rate of 67% and UK with 75%?
We could’ve done more and avoided the AZ from the start as I said months ago but the US & UK needed the vaccines much quicker than we did. The main issues I see now is slow supply and shy-vaxxers

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's just fucked bro.

I think if the vaccine actually does what it's supposed to do then you should be free to do what you want to do.
yeah man, gotta watch those T”s and C”s. Pisses me off that someone will get 5k of my hard earned for free

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
We could’ve done more and avoided the AZ from the start as I said months ago but the US & UK needed the vaccines much quicker than we did. The main issues I see now is slow supply and shy-vaxxers
is a shy-vaxxer the same as an anti drencher?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol what’s your question big guy? i’ll
answer it right now
because you fall in line with the idea that if centrelink was threatened to be cut off there’d be more vaccinations. i.e get vaccinated and you’ll be ok. i.e blackmail.

Not even difficult to understand.
I don't depend on centrelink so again, how am I blackmailed, professor fuck face?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Fall in line? When did I say I'd fall in line?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
you agreed that if centrelink payments were threatened then people would get the vaccine. Fuckface.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you agreed that if centrelink payments were threatened then people would get the vaccine. Fuckface.
Once more for professor fuckface....

I don't depend on centrelink so again, how am I blackmailed, professor fuck face?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Fall in line? When did I say I'd fall in line?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
No, shy vaxxers are hesitant due to media scare campaigns or underlying health conditions, anti vaxxers/drenchers are just fucking idiots
so you can’t be someone who’s not an anti vaxxer but who doesn’t trust the safety of the vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.