What do you hate about gyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im a people person tbh
Hahaha ma nice guy.

Note: I also hate people that say ma nice guy, firstly no im not your nice guy and secondly you're not hip.
Only the white Christian couple that say nice guy are hip

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn lol

Never been called any of them before in my life.

PS UPDATE proud to say I leg pressed 280kg, 3 sets of 8. Tanks coming back slowly!
Hahahaha I'm autistic in regards to calling people shit they've never heard of nor thought could be put together hahaha.

Nice bro! You're getting back into it nice and strong

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hahahaha I'm autistic in regards to calling people shit they've never heard of nor thought could be put together hahaha.

Nice bro! You're getting back into it nice and strong
Thank God brother. If I keep this up I'll be back to work in June next year Inshullah.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
DOnt get too strong too quick my ego will force me to leave my gym to lift heavier than 520kg leg press
Give me 3 months I'll hit 520kg, legs are my strength.

Just hate to admit upper body is taking long due to my weak as piss wrists. I think I have to strap them soon.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waste of money, mow the lawn, wash the car, walk the dog and buy your own string set.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indians walking around thinking they are Gods gift to women !

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roids are bad, M'Kay?

Plus he is small for a Russian

Zyzz or Azyz was originally from one of those free russian states which end with "-istan" like uzbekistan, tajekistan, azerbijan etc.

He went from pencil thin to a Macho man in space of 3 years, thanks to roids which also killed him at the end.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Zyzz or Azyz was originally from one of those free russian states which end with "-istan" like uzbekistan, tajekistan, azerbijan etc.

He went from pencil thin to a Macho man in space of 3 years, thanks to roids which also killed him at the end.
Apart from the looks, roids are useless. It's not like they make you stronger.

I'd rather be strong than look strong tbh

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apart from the looks, roids are useless. It's not like they make you stronger.

I'd rather be strong than look strong tbh

Yep, Even Zyzz said he was the king of aesthetics.

he got more famous after his death.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, Even Zyzz said he was the king of aesthetics.

he got more famous after his death.
I'd honestly want to look like Eddie Hall than zyzz...

Current world's strongest man that deadlifts 500kgs

PS using Eddie as my training inspiration, I want to be the world's strongest heart transplant patient.

Plus I have to get fit for the Transplant games next year.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It was a mix of steroids, recreational drugs, clen and also the fact he had a diagnosed heart problem where he shouldn't have been touching any of that shit.

I saw him on YouTube back in the day, and he goes come at me ***** come at me Buddha come at me 'jesus'. I was like fuck you **** hahaha. But anyways the point of the story jesus obviously came at him.

His brother chest brah (said sergeyvich) is the biggest cringe I've ever seen in my life.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd honestly want to look like Eddie Hall than zyzz...

Current world's strongest man that deadlifts 500kgs

PS using Eddie as my training inspiration, I want to be the world's strongest heart transplant patient.

Plus I have to get fit for the Transplant games next year.
Eddie hall is on some heavy duty shit as well, just different training and diets change the body type. He'd be on some testosterone but mostly them orals anadrol or d Bol as they generally give the most strength/power boosts. But compared to bodybuilders, yes they're not on as much nor taking as dangerous amounts or the same types of drugs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Eddie hall is on some heavy duty shit as well, just different training and diets change the body type. He'd be on some testosterone but mostly them orals anadrol or d Bol as they generally give the most strength/power boosts. But compared to bodybuilders, yes they're not on as much nor taking as dangerous amounts or the same types of drugs.
I'm sure WSM would be more tested then the body building poor shows. Most likely HGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.