Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. The current definition of marriage is clear in that it is between a man and a woman and to the exclusion of all others.
Nothing about procreation though is there? So I guess John Howard got it wrong

2. Yes they are important to me as an individual but I would also make the case that the continuation of the human race is a parameter which is important to every individual on this earth (including homosexuals).
That's fantastic that you could make the case that procreation is important. Now please make the case that SSM is going to stop human procreation

3. It is not my definition, it is the most commonly accepted interpretation of marriage that exists in this world, and extends
I know it's not. I know you've inferred that it's a worldwide definition. But now I'm asking you to provide me a detailed definition that's accepted worldwide and 5 living examples of that strict definition

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the truth.

Me saying this, doesn't mean that I'm inferring that suddenly humans are going to stop having babies. Anyone who claims that is just stupid.

My point is that particular emphasis should be placed on relationships which naturally continue the human race.
So what you're saying is that we should allow same sex marriage in countries that don't have low population issues (Australia, America, China, India, etc) and ban same sex marriage in countries that do have population issues?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
it won't happen overnight it'll unravel and infiltrate the minds of children.

Please explain why the rate of teenage girls having lesbian sex is on the rise? If you believe captain Jackson or hacky it's because they're born that way
Internet?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it won't happen overnight it'll unravel and infiltrate the minds of children.

Please explain why the rate of teenage girls having lesbian sex is on the rise? If you believe captain Jackson or hacky it's because they're born that way
I gather you can provide statistics that show that there has been an increase in the number of teenagers having lesbian sex.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same answer i gave wolfie redtude
Basic supply and demand. All that shows is that there's more men who like lesbians. Preferably one blonde, one Asian. Maybe throw a brunette in there as well with a Russian accent....

Just saying.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/bc0155d55354c82a70bb74e170dd8b9d

This is why I get the shits with No voters. Not because they're all like this, 'cause they're not. But because they perpetuate the bullshit that leads people to think it's alright to torture someone for being gay. Bullshit like "it's not natural"
While thankfully we've reduced a lot of the physical violence to homosexuals (There's still some violence there) the mentality that they are not equals is still prevalent and this leads to shit like this happening.

It's fairly fucking basic

Get it through your heads, they are human, END OF!

No ifs, no buts, No "my religion tells me they're sinners", they are human and NO DIFFERENT to anyone else.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Basic supply and demand. All that shows is that there's more men who like lesbians. Preferably one blonde, one Asian. Maybe throw a brunette in there as well with a Russian accent....

Just saying.
Yeah, i'm guilty of going for Asian girl v blonde with big jugs.

For some reason i'm reminded of this clip from Ari Gold:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While thankfully we've reduced a lot of the physical violence to homosexuals (There's still some violence there) the mentality that they are not equals is still prevalent and this leads to shit like this happening.

It's fairly fucking basic

Get it through your heads, they are human, END OF!

No ifs, no buts, No "my religion tells me they're sinners", they are human and NO DIFFERENT to anyone else.
" Just another bare bum in the shower" - Chopper

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I gather you can provide statistics that show that there has been an increase in the number of teenagers having lesbian sex.
Yes there are many reports on the net.
Some suggest the rise is due to society relaxing the stigma surrounding lesbianism and so girls are more open to admitting to it ,which makes sense I guess.

But some do it for attention because guys like it, so in this circumstance having sex with the same gender is caused by an outside stimuli.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes there are many reports on the net.
Some suggest the rise is due to society relaxing the stigma surrounding lesbianism and so girls are more open to admitting to it ,which makes sense I guess.

But some do it for attention because guys like it, so in this circumstance having sex with the same gender is caused by an outside stimuli.
And I hate to repeat myself but, I gather you can provide these reports that show an increase in the number of teenagers having Lesbian sex?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...y/news-story/bc0155d55354c82a70bb74e170dd8b9d

This is why I get the shits with No voters. Not because they're all like this, 'cause they're not. But because they perpetuate the bullshit that leads people to think it's alright to torture someone for being gay. Bullshit like "it's not natural"
what fucking *****.
Such evil fucked up people.
That poor beautiful boy damaged beyond belief.

I understand why it's important to change the bigots perception on homosexuality. I really do but not all No voters are bigots.

Even if Ssm is approved it won't stop gay people from being attacked.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't read the articles through. The second article states that there's an increase in the number of females have same-sex experiences. The first article states that there isn't an increase in the number of same-sex experiences, there's just more women reporting it.

The two articles are diametrically opposed with one article supporting your belief while the other article explains that there opposite is true due to a misunderstanding of statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.