Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone play GTA 5 on here?
It's on my "to play" pile. Technically I'm about 6 hours into the singleplayer game but I've only played about 15 minutes of the multiplayer.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's on my "to play" pile. Technically I'm about 6 hours into the singleplayer game but I've only played about 15 minutes of the multiplayer.
It's a never ending game. I think you need to play a good few weeks of game time before you're at a decent level lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a never ending game. I think you need to play a good few weeks of game time before you're at a decent level lol.
I'll get around to it eventually. Haven't played Overwatch or my favourite (Rainbow Six Siege) in a while. Just don't get the time and any time I do jump on it's usually to play BF1 with these slugs.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Confession. Most people think I am a good team player cause I always provide overwatch for my sqaud with my trusty Lee Enfield.

Truth is I often get the most revenge medals because I let my sqaud mates take the shine of the enemies health bar and then swoop in for a 1 hit kill.

Right proper **** I am

kingroose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone play GTA 5 on here?
@chris_e_fresh enjoys playing the Sims (aka GTA 5) but i've moved on from that, finished single player and played a little multi... just too many f**ktards playing in the multi to make it any fun.

@south of heaven i will try play a bit tonight. With FIFA servers being a mess last night, i have to make up some lost time.

vinnie05

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only problem is they don't offer an unlimited data option. What happens if you go over the 500GB? for a TB it costs $110 a month
on NBN unlimited data = congestion
Basically all ISPs buy data off NBNco at the same price, to be able to offer unlimited data they put more ppl on the POI which ends up in peak time congestion.

It is always recommended to stay away from unlimited plans / providers.

On AussieBB if you go over your 500GB it gets shaped and you can buy more GB's
10000 MB $5.00
30000 MB $10.00
80000 MB $20.00
250000 MB $30.00
400000 MB $50.00

Most of the time I sit around 400GB per month, Netflix + Torrents + XB + Pr0n + Redtube + 2Girls1Cup

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ABB are no contract so if after the free month you find them no good you can just change. With regards to the email, you really shouldn't rely on any Telco email address as it becomes a pain to move. do you have any other Telstra stuff, if you do the email should remain.

Also there is this for Telstra email accounts:

"We do now offer an email retention service to allow you to keep your email address and change providers.
We've called this our Subscribed Mailbox service and a Subscribed Mailbox is free for the first 12 months and then $79 every year after that.
You just need to speak with our team on 132200 and ask for a Mailbox account."
Decided to stay with Telstra for the short term...

They were able to migrate the plan over to the new place. Called yesterday afternoon, got a call the evening "Your internet is now active at new premises, and modem will be delivered Monday".

Also Telstra must be doing something strange these days.. "Guaranteed 25Mbps minimum speed, and up to 100mbps for no additional cost".

FWIW you can pay $12 a year with Telstra and keep your email address.

Speaking of that, I prefer an ISP email address. Far more professional sending out resumes/etc with xxxxxxx@bigpond.net.au than r_u_d_sxc_1_4_me2_69@gmail.com.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BF1 > newer COD games?
All depends what you like in a game. If you like jumpy shooty fast paced games in small stages with guns that sound and feel like plastic then play COD. If you prefer larger stages with plenty of running but not much jumping and guns that are still a bit plastic but have more weight and better sound, then play Battlefield 1.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you enjoy multi player and having a laugh buy bf1 and join us some nights I’ve had tears from laughing so much
Yeah i think this game is good for the health lol.
Grazzt the other night mixed it up.
" fucking motar"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Played about an hour of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Beta this morning. Just like the first game it's an amazing looking game, but what amazes me most is that they've somehow taken the first game which was really boring, and they've made it even more boring. The weapons feel stupid and the gameplay is bland. The unlock system is similar to the old COD unlock system but worse. You unlock stuff in battle based on how well you're playing. You get points based on how well you play then you can use those points in game to unlock more weapons or use a hero character for a round. That basically means that the team that is winning will become more powerful as the match goes on leading to horribly one sided battles.

The class system is good. It's definitely what the game needed but it's not enough to save a terribly boring game with horrible gun play. I think I'll wait 'til it drops to about $20 then pick it up for the Single player campaign. That at least looks interesting.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Played about an hour of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Beta this morning. Just like the first game it's an amazing looking game, but what amazes me most is that they've somehow taken the first game which was really boring, and they've made it even more boring. The weapons feel stupid and the gameplay is bland. The unlock system is similar to the old COD unlock system but worse. You unlock stuff in battle based on how well you're playing. You get points based on how well you play then you can use those points in game to unlock more weapons or use a hero character for a round. That basically means that the team that is winning will become more powerful as the match goes on leading to horribly one sided battles.

The class system is good. It's definitely what the game needed but it's not enough to save a terribly boring game with horrible gun play. I think I'll wait 'til it drops to about $20 then pick it up for the Single player campaign. That at least looks interesting.
Agree Hacky I found the game boring and frustrating. Weapons were hopeless. Spent a couple of hours playing it last night and the whole time I kept thinking why are you playing this? But after downloading it I felt obliged to push on a bit. At this stage I don't even think I'd bother picking it up for cheap. I never seem to get to any of my single player games these days, it's straight to multiplayer usually.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's a shame

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haven't played BF1 since Fifa came out, anything new in the game?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So battlefront sucks?
Yep. They made some things better like the class system for example, but it's still dead boring. Honestly if it wasn't for the Star Wars license and the decent graphics, it would be a dead average bargain bin shooter.

Even the space combat isn't fun. It's just simplistic and dead boring. The bombing runs and kind of interesting but they just become a cluster fuck of everyone smashing into each other due to poor controls.