Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
you are kidding me

surely its not true

is it?
It isn't true. Nathan Ryan (works for foxsports) said he has looked into our 2nd tier cap and there's no problem. I actually think Cleeland has an NRL contract anyway lol.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather watch the footy then who wants to marry a millionaire bud. But if that tickles your pickle, go for it.
Huh?
I'm talking about being at the stadium / at the ground / on site.
I think you have been watching "who wants to marry a millionaire" (is there such a show, lol).

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone remember when is the last time these ***** sang the victory team song after a game.
Probably forgot the words by now.....USELESS FUCKS!!!

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it that hard for a fg player to pop a ball off his hip onto a second rower hitting a hole
I'm not blaming him for the loss don't get me wrong
But lil basic passes like that are fg bread and butter
There is no bread and butter after years of abuse from Hasler.

Have a look at how drained us fans are, how much worse would it be for the players listening to the same shit everyday year in year out.

EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in this squad is mentally drained and dead. There is no turning back the clock with Hasler there. It is simple as that. Either Des goes or every single player including Klemmer & Jackson

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know we've been shit all year but this is the first game that not one player can hold their head high. The closest thing to a decent player was Graham and only 'cause he scored a try (which technically wasn't a try). Other than the try he was shit.

Klemmer with 50 missed tackles and no impact. Jackson was off with the fairies. Montoya let in 3 tries.

Our best players all played their worst games ever. Reynolds was the only one trying up until he got injured doing something stupid.

Not one player deserved to be playing first grade this week.
Fualolo was good tonight
Most metre eager for a bench forward

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not exactly. It doesn't work like that. At the start of the year we name about 30 players and they're all paid their rate. Any player on top of that becomes additional pay on the cap. So we would still have 5 players left to pay but we didn't name Cleeland at the start of the year so we need to pay him extra to play.
Andy Saunders played from outside the top 30 and of the top 30 we have not used in first grade Kennar,Martin,Phillips, Smith, To'Omaga and Woolford.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can anyone remember when is the last time these ***** sang the victory team song after a game.
Probably forgot the words by now.....USELESS FUCKS!!!
Our team song is fucking shit, every club in australia sings it. Need to bring back the old songs... one thing i like about the AFL over our game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cleeland is in our top 25 so if he were to play it would NOT affect our cap.
I actually dont want him to play now. Playing in a tanking side under a coach who has lost the dressing room, could hinder his career more than help it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next week against Manly is going to be ugly. The score could be anything.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You get players that would die for the club like jackson ...and then you get mbye and hopoate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Andy Saunders played from outside the top 30 and of the top 30 we have not used in first grade Kennar,Martin,Phillips, Smith, To'Omaga and Woolford.
Which means we have even less money left this year in the cap. Saunders probably used the last of it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next week against Manly is going to be ugly. The score could be anything.
what are you saying , we are going to score in negative?

cos worst than zero which was our score last game against them can only be negative.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what are you saying , we are going to score in negative?

cos worst than zero which was our score last game against them can only be negative.
This time it's worse because we will have more ex dogs players dominate. Perrett and Lane will probably bag a try each.

Status
Not open for further replies.