Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we need to keep him. Like alot have said i think its what he's being directed to do. He has the goods and can only get better.
He should be back up for Foran at best, shouldn't partner him at all.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a feeling that new signings are still coming and it wouldn't surprise me if one of them wasn't a half to go with foran. It may well be that Mbye stays at DH and that would seem to be OK given the way he played the other day. He seemed to adjust pretty quick.It would seem that Hoppa is staying out the back at least for a while and again I watched Abbey on the weekend and he just doesn't do it for me. just doesn't seem to have the aggression to hit the line strongly. Even that beanpole Carr when he came on ran with more energy than Abbey and he scored a try. We have plenty of forwards coming through the system and while we could do with a quick o/s back we do have enough to get by on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have a feeling that new signings are still coming and it wouldn't surprise me if one of them wasn't a half to go with foran. It may well be that Mbye stays at DH and that would seem to be OK given the way he played the other day. He seemed to adjust pretty quick.It would seem that Hoppa is staying out the back at least for a while and again I watched Abbey on the weekend and he just doesn't do it for me. just doesn't seem to have the aggression to hit the line strongly. Even that beanpole Carr when he came on ran with more energy than Abbey and he scored a try. We have plenty of forwards coming through the system and while we could do with a quick o/s back we do have enough to get by on.
We need a tackle breaking outside back badly.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a tackle breaking outside back badly.
I still think JMoz has at least a season in him, Brenko does it easy and although Kennar was ordinary in the reggies on the weekend he is supposed to be good at that as well. I'd be happy to get a Jet type back but they are a bit hard to find. If Reimis Smith could pump up we could even try Montoya there next year or so.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still think JMoz has at least a season in him, Brenko does it easy and although Kennar was ordinary in the reggies on the weekend he is supposed to be good at that as well. I'd be happy to get a Jet type back but they are a bit hard to find. If Reimis Smith could pump up we could even try Montoya there next year or so.
Yh Brenko should really be in the side, still leads us in most attacking stats. Brett should really be that tackle breaking back but he has been really average.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who would you partner Foran with?
Mbye, Cleeland, Lewis..anyone with some pace and a running game that could compliment Foran. Frawley is just a really shit Foran snd Foran can do everything Frawley can but better.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should be back up for Foran at best, shouldn't partner him at all.
Definitely.. Apart from having a good kicking and the odd dummy Frawley just scraps into 1st grade.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We bought foran for game management and leadership. We didn't buy him for his running game (it's slipping away from him), or atleast I hope so. If you look at foran now, he is the general, he barks out orders, calls the shots etc. imo, most important signing we've had in years, and I pray he will work out, otherwise we need to rebuild asap.

@Gotenks is right. Frawley is a shit foran and should only be back up to foran.

We should either put in nu brown or Lewis. Or make mbye play 58 and make him be the running half he should have been the whole time.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lewis not ready.
Mbye to 9 for rest of season is the clue.

6. Frawley
7. Foran
9. Mbye

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A Foran/Frawley halves combo would be the slowest pairing in the NRL since...
the Tolman/Graham combo

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6. Mbye
7. Foran
9. Brown
17. Cleeland

Mbye can concentrate on his running game.

Brown can switch with Mbye as a plan B.

Cleeland on the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We bought foran for game management and leadership. We didn't buy him for his running game (it's slipping away from him), or atleast I hope so. If you look at foran now, he is the general, he barks out orders, calls the shots etc. imo, most important signing we've had in years, and I pray he will work out, otherwise we need to rebuild asap.

@Gotenks is right. Frawley is a shit foran and should only be back up to foran.

We should either put in nu brown or Lewis. Or make mbye play 58 and make him be the running half he should have been the whole time.
Yh we also need to dump the whole left side and right side halves garbage. Your halves need more freedom these days to break down structured defences. Foran needs to be at first receiver more often that not for us next season and ideally a half that can sweep around either side of him would be best.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis not ready.
Mbye to 9 for rest of season is the clue.

6. Frawley
7. Foran
9. Mbye
Id rather try Brown at 6... he has looked good in his few games at Cronulla. Could compliment Foran's game.

And when Foran gets injured, Frawley can come for cover

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh we also need to dump the whole left side and right side halves garbage. Your halves need more freedom these days to break down structured defences. Foran needs to be at first receiver more often that not for us next season and ideally a half that can sweep around either side of him would be best.
I'll be very surprised if he doesn't change things up next season. You don't spend on a player like Foran to let him be dictated by Graham or tolman. If he does persist, then 100% des will be fired.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll bet me left nut next years team will be

Hoppa
Bmoz
Jmoz
Lee
Montoya
Foran
Frawley
Tolman
Mbye
Graham
Elliott
Jackson
Woods

Klemmer
Fualalo
RFM
Eastwood

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye, Cleeland, Lewis..anyone with some pace and a running game that could compliment Foran. Frawley is just a really shit Foran snd Foran can do everything Frawley can but better.
Either Lewis or Cleeland should be given a chance this year if Mbye is considered long term hooker but don't forget brown is also coming...All three styles would be good around Foran.

Status
Not open for further replies.