NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
clutch gene? lol only a lesser player would need that ffs

lebron has lebron genes, thats why golden state were crushed last year, thats why okc were crushed and thats how san antonio were crushed in game 7, no clutch required

your golden state better finish this off now in game 5 and not let it get any further btw, it could very well be 2-2 but lebron can still win this anyway
Would Jordan have led that 07 Cavs team to the finals? Absolutely not!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People go on about Jordan like he never missed a winning shot or whatever, that he never relied on a team mate, that he never struggled and that he was perfect. Jordan has been put on this pedestal that is unreachable because his fans just can't let go of the fact that times are changing and there is a new GOAT arriving. It's the same with all sports, just like the old Argentina fans holding onto Maradona being the GOAT even though he has been surpassed by Messi.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
People go on about Jordan like he never missed a winning shot or whatever, that he never relied on a team mate, that he never struggled and that he was perfect. Jordan has been put on this pedestal that is unreachable because his fans just can't let go of the fact that times are changing and there is a new GOAT arriving. It's the same with all sports, just like the old Argentina fans holding onto Maradona being the GOAT even though he has been surpassed by Messi.
and what a guy to put on a pedestal, by all reports a complete asshole/nutcase

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could never put a guy who has lost more than he has won over a guy who was 6 from 6 and 6 finals mvps.

That team LBJ took to the finals by himself was a massive effort. But his almighty collapse and choke with his stacked team in 11 is a just as a black Stain. I personally think the absolute smashing his 14 team got from the Spurs is a stain too. BUT people always blame his old team then, it's always something lol. This year it's because he is to tired and the Gsw is stacked lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could never put a guy who has lost more than he has won over a guy who was 6 from 6 and 6 finals mvps.

That team LBJ took to the finals by himself was a massive effort. But his almighty collapse and choke with his stacked team in 11 is a just as a black Stain. I personally think the absolute smashing his 14 team got from the Spurs is a stain too. BUT people always blame his old team then, it's always something lol. This year it's because he is to tired and the Gsw is stacked lol
Your joking right, GSW have assembled the greatest team of all time and people still expect LeBron to beat them.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your joking right, GSW have assembled the greatest team of all time and people still expect LeBron to beat them.
Um no I don't. But I'm not making excuses either.
Another one of the excuse is " he's getting no help" lol. It's not like Lbjs team isn't stacked like fuck either, a team he has built himself. No excuses.

Was anyone expecting the Mavs to beat lbjs stacked team? That's a big N O. But they did, so when LBJ and his stacked team can't beat this other more stacked team people should stop making excuses

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And since when is losing good? Lol. Who gives a fuck how many finals you make if you don't win them.

Just go ask our fans about that lol. We made two Gfs and lost and no one gives a fuck.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

there is always something about jordan btw, either he is rusty from baseball, too old at the wizards, had shit teammates or detroit were playing dirty

making the finals and losing is better than losing before the finals, for example jordan didnt make the finals 9 times ffs, very embarrassing situation

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
there is always something about jordan btw, either he is rusty from baseball, too old at the wizards, had shit teammates or detroit were playing dirty

making the finals and losing is better than losing before the finals, for example jordan didnt make the finals 9 times ffs, very embarrassing situation
So? He lost and didn't win who cares he still has won more lol.

Only LBJ lovers turn losing finals into a good thing lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
and only jordan lovers turn losing finals into a bad thing

lebron still has more to win, starting this year baby

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and only jordan lovers turn losing finals into a bad thing

lebron still has more to win, starting this year baby
Lmao are you serious? Losing is a good thing now bwahahahahahaha.

I'm sure he went home and celebrated every time he lost in the finals, because at least he made it lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lmao are you serious? Losing is a good thing now bwahahahahahaha.

I'm sure he went home and celebrated every time he lost in the finals, because at least he made it lol
its better than losing in the first round, im sure jordan celebrated every time he lost early in the east

9 times he couldnt even past his conference ffs

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that even the great lebron and his stacked Miami team couldn't get a three peat shows how hard and grueling it must be to do. MJ has TWO lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its better than losing in the first round, im sure jordan celebrated every time he lost early in the east

9 times he couldnt even past his conference ffs
I'm sure he is crying as we speak with his six rings and mvps lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well he will have to stock up more and more talent to do it though. Another thing that counts against him in my book.
jordan was lucky that his danger teams either got old or broke up and got out of his way

lebron had boston and now golden state to get over the top of, like if reggie miller and shaq joined stockton/malone in utah then jordan would be in big trouble

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok I'll give you this one. Lebron is better at losing than MJ, yippee. MJ lost earlier while LBJ lost in the finals , great.

MJ is a better WINNER. The actual thing athletes want to do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ok I'll give you this one. Lebron is better at losing than MJ, yippee. MJ lost earlier while LBJ lost in the finals , great.

MJ is a better WINNER. The actual thing athletes want to do
pippen is an even better winner tbh, he could even win playoff series without jordan ffs, same goes with rodman, horace grant and phil jackson

jordan was 1-9 in the playoffs without the pippen, my theory is he required him to win