Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we miss Tedesco Rae Rae should be sacked cause she won't step
Down. Rockstar fullback 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 no.... shit

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All i know is things are still far from over and Mbye and Graham will definitely be with us...unless something bizarre happens which is unlikely...

I have said for a long while Mbye will make a good fullback someday also...

Lets see what happens...
If the plan was mbye to fullback i think des would have thrown him in there already, he had the perfect opportunity the past 2 weeks but he didnt....

Who knows anymore. Ffs im sick of waiting lol

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coffee with Klemmer, Jackson, Reynolds, Elliot and Steve Turner yesterday but no Tedesco LOL ...
IMG_0720.JPG

Last edited:

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also any chance it is Kas we are looking to offload with the Woods signing? He's on big money for a bench prop, significantly more than Tolman would be on as a starter.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also any chance it is Kas we are looking to offload with the Woods signing? He's on big money for a bench prop, significantly more than Tolman would be on as a starter.
The club would be absolutely stupid to let Kas go

The only rumours about Kas going are from the media and NOTHING from our club.

Kas would start a bidding war if we were to let him go.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats the beef with Woods FFS? NSW State of origin player, played for Australia, got a fantastic off load.... I think he and Klem will be awesome together. Jammer is coming to the end of his career what the fuck are you geniuses barking about??

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So why re-sign Tolman if they were going to let him go?

Under the radar signing

(I hope you get the "read between the lines" thing)

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crazy trying to sign both tedesco and woods for combined 2 mil a season thats roughly 20% of entire salary cap.
Sign matulino and lolohea cheaper than woods alone,keep james graham & josh reynolds.
Also sign eljah taylor from tigers.
Fuck foran woods & tedesco,overpriced overated and just over it!
1. Lolohea
2. Bomz
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya
6.reynolds
7. Frawley
8. Matulino
9. Mybe
10. Graham
11. Jacko
12. Ray fatiler mariner
13. Taylor

14. Klemmer
15. Kasiano
16. Tolman
17. Eastwood
I totally agree with you ,I actually even like our back up hard running props Danny f and Francis talau and even Saunders in nsw cup they'd b on peanuts ffs - I can see Des signing Foran and us losing Frawley

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wests Tigers star Aaron Woods fuels speculation of Canterbury switch after meeting Bulldogs mates

IS this the first image of Wests Tigers star Aaron Woods talking tactics with his new Canterbury teammates? Or just old mates catching up for a quiet chat?

Speculation intensified has that Woods has already committed to the Bulldogs.

An announcement could be made after the two teams play this Sunday.

Woods catches up with Josh Jackson and other Bulldogs players. Picture: Supplied
The Daily Telegraph obtained this photo of Woods meeting with Bulldogs players David Klemmer, Josh Jackson, Adam Elliott and Josh Reynolds along with former player and current club official, Steve Turner on Wednesday. The group, spotted at Zia Kitchen in Roselands, sat out the back to secure some anonymity.

Woods is being chased hard by the Bulldogs, who are favourites to capture his prized signature.

Woods often catches up with Klemmer and Jackson, who are mates from the NSW State of Origin side. Reynolds often joins the trio as well.

Woods had told NRL 360 this week that he was still at least a fortnight from reaching a decision on his future.

“I want to get it done in the next couple of weeks,” Woods said. “I want to get it sorted, I don’t want to make an irrational decision when I’m angry. I want to put a lot of thinking through it.”

Canterbury are refusing to speculate on their chances of signing Woods but remain firmly optimistic.

There is also increasing speculation Wests Tigers fullback James Tedesco will sign with the Sydney Roosters, meaning Luke Brooks could be the only member of the so-called ‘‘Big Four’’ to remain at Concord.

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/tigers/wests-tigers-star-aaron-woods-fuels-speculation-of-canterbury-switch-after-meeting-bulldogs-mates/news-story/f5b108333d16251942522055d4907162

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats the beef with Woods FFS? NSW State of origin player, played for Australia, got a fantastic off load.... I think he and Klem will be awesome together. Jammer is coming to the end of his career what the fuck are you geniuses barking about??
Mate you are giving the rest of us QLD 's a bad name.woods is another Sherri waiting to happen

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His defense is better, and to be honest, no difference in regards to injury risks
Morris might be the "solution" we already have, and as said, by the time he retires maybe there is another good option
I agree with this. And by the end of next year one would hope that abbey has become an absolute gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.