Four year deals offered to both Tedesco and Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How on earth can we afford BOTH Woods and Teddy? Surely there must be a major clean out.

How much is Reynolds on? $500k..

Lichaa?$350k?

Hoppa is only costing us $150k?

That equates to $1 mill, just enough for Teddy.

What about Woods? You just cant get rid of Graham. Do you honestly think he would want to go to Newcastle? His contract is also back ended where he will get $850 next season?

The cap also isnt going up as much as people think.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How on earth can we afford BOTH Woods and Teddy? Surely there must be a major clean out.

How much is Reynolds on? $500k..

Lichaa?$350k?

Hoppa is only costing us $150k?

That equates to $1 mill, just enough for Teddy.

What about Woods? You just cant get rid of Graham. Do you honestly think he would want to go to Newcastle? His contract is also back ended where he will get $850 next season?

The cap also isnt going up as much as people think.
Rona, Perrett, Trex end of last season of contract would of been a million combined easy as well. Combine that with the cleaning out of Hoppa, Licha and maybe Reynolds... Then add the cash increase, we have money to spend more than people assume. Could also back end deals from the end of next year when Morris twins retire?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rona, Perrett, Trex end of last season of contract would of been a million combined easy as well. Combine that with the cleaning out of Hoppa, Licha and maybe Reynolds... Then add the cash increase, we have money to spend more than people assume. Could also back end deals from the end of next year when Morris twins retire?
Yeah I'm was just thinking this as well. I think part of the reason they resigned Hasler was because of this. He must have deliberately not spent that money planning for this year as there was a lot of talent off contract and used it in his bagaining. I think we have over 2 million to spend next year.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
salary cap is going up by 1.6 million to next year

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
In 2016 we signed abbey holland garvey hoppa

And we sold hokko pritchard thompson cook and lafai

In 2017 we signed woolford cleeland brenko tom car kennar griffin and saunders

But we lost

Ohanlon perret rona browne trex maheski mccinally lylod perret

What we signed compared to what we let go are worlds apart, we have a lot of money to spend

Yes we upgraded a few but definatley nothing compared to what we lost in terms of cash.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teddy is ours indeed good times ahead.

My source is tabasco sauce.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Woods has signed yet but I had a chat to someone that's usually on the mark and we haven't offered anywhere near a million. The offer is $600k on the cap with a $150k third party allowance. I'd take Woods for that price.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if Woods has signed yet but I had a chat to someone that's usually on the mark and we haven't offered anywhere near a million. The offer is $600k on the cap with a $150k third party allowance. I'd take Woods for that price.
Thats better. If so why not (but I still dont like him :tearsofjoy:) Would change if he was in Blue n White though I guess......

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That was the proposed figure by the NRL, the RLPA basically said "try again."
It was just a classic negotiation technique of going low first up. It will definitely be more than that.

The only ridiculous thing is how long it is taking to reach a number. Fkn amateurs.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heeeeelllllo THE BULLDOGS DONT NEED ANYMORE FORWARDS !!
To offer Woods 1.1M a year is absurd. If they want to get Tedesco off the Roosters, offer him 1.5M ! Canterbury needs a fullback of his class, not another plodder.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heeeeelllllo THE BULLDOGS DONT NEED ANYMORE FORWARDS !!
To offer Woods 1.1M a year is absurd. If they want to get Tedesco off the Roosters, offer him 1.5M ! Canterbury needs a fullback of his class, not another plodder.
Didn't you say the Tedesco deal was done?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've only been saying this for two weeks
900k being floated about by media and media only !

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck graham, he has past his used by date, not worth more then 350k, kills all our sets with his sideways running and cant get over the advantage line
You clearly havnt watched a single game this year!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.