Sharks willing to offer Josh Reynolds lifeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zee & Boxer, do you think Reynolds is a better player than Pearce? Wow! Reynolds did his job in that SOO series but nsw won in the back of an awesome Hayne and a cronkless Qld

this question is exactly like asking me if Ennis is a better hooker than Farah in 2014.

i would have said wait for Ennis to play for another coach and you will see him win Dally M straight up and next year a premiership...you would have laughed at me.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce might be better but like @Zee said des would've killed pearces career and made him into a robot.

exactly and that is why i keep mentioning Ennis.

i still remember the comments about him like yesterday.

he achieved in 2 years so much as soon as he left dogs (Des) what he never achieved with dogs in 7 years.

Imagine Reynolds going to another club, winning a dally M and then a premiership...... imagine me making the same post about Ennis in 2014. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
this question is exactly like asking me if Ennis is a better hooker than Farah in 2014.

i would have said wait for Ennis to play for another coach and you will see him win Dally M straight up and next year a premiership...you would have laughed at me.
Look at finucane his playing his career best

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
exactly and that is why i keep mentioning Ennis.

i still remember the comments about him like yesterday.

he achieved in 2 years so much as soon as he left dogs (Des) what he never achieved with dogs in 7 years.

Imagine Reynolds going to another club, winning a dally M and then a premiership...... imagine me making the same post about Ennis in 2014. lol
It would kill me if that happens

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at finucane his playing his career best
look at Tapau.

he would have become a plodder under des , and every one would be death riding him like they do tolman. lol

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need points get the ball in his hands hahahaha fuck me that's hilarious hope he goes after he gets injured tonight

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at Goodwin lol

yeah his career was over too and we wont renew his contract... he hasnt really turned the world on fire at rabbits but he is still better than the lot we have got under Des.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Blair was terriffic under Bellamy, a massive flop at the Tigers and back to his best under Bennett.

Ennis, Finucane, Tapau all blossomed when they left the Dogs.

Des cannot turn no names, fringe first graders into players who buy into his philosophy.

Bellamy and Bennett are masters at it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Adam Blair was terriffic under Bellamy, a massive flop at the Tigers and back to his best under Bennett.

Ennis, Finucane, Tapau all blossomed when they left the Dogs.

Des cannot turn no names, fringe first graders into players who buy into your philosophy.

Bellamy and Bennett are masters of it.
Top post

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really??
Please name one player that made his career under des.

Cook , he won 2 MOM in 7 games under des and then..........he was no longer needed. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck I forgot about him lol we got Garvey to replace him

now i think Des even destroyed Trex's career.

He was never an 80 minute player and he made him play full 80 every game and destroyed his confidence.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That forward pack will be unstoppable.
it is no surprise they have all gone backwards from last year, made less meters and turning into powder puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.