Sharks willing to offer Josh Reynolds lifeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

not pearce's fault, it was the players around him made him looked bad.

he should have learnt from reynolds how to be a pedestrian. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure every NRL player says that about Reynolds ... jokes on the Bulldogs

Pretty sure every NRL player including the kennel in 2014 thought Ennis should have retired. lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
not pearce's fault, it was the players around him made him looked bad.

he should have learnt from reynolds how to be a pedestrian. lol
Bahahahahahahahahah yep just sit there and be a spectator he would have won 5 series

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure every NRL player including the kennel in 2014 thought Ennis should have retired. lol
NOPE.. I've always been a supporter of Ennis ever since he came to the Dogs. so pretty sure your'e wrong again LOL

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahahahah yep just sit there and be a spectator he would have won 5 series
LOLLLL Your beloved Reynolds also sat on the bench and didn't play any minutes in his debut HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOLDDDDDD what a fucking spastic #DreamDebut

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Wow ZEE a passionate defence of a shit ****

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should try and keep him, of all the current team he embodies the true Bulldog spirit the most.
He's not perfect but he never stops trying.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true I wanted him to retire.
That's what i was about to say
Top coaches know what to do with so called over the hill experienced players. Flanagan is a top coach. He took Lewis, Heighington and Ennis all heading towards their later years and wins a comp. Ennis was one of the biggest mistakes to let go. You take away your spine and guts of a team it takes years to replace but I guess you have to rebuild at sometime and sometimes you get right and others you don't. Dogs recruitment didn't and we are now suffering for it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow ZEE a passionate defence of a shit ****
shit ****?

i bet if open threads from 2014 you will find the same word used for Ennis.

Ennis was the punching bag back then and Reynolds is now.

I reserve my judgement on every single dogs player till they play under a different coach/ team.

Also the fact of the matter is we dont win half our games last year if this "shit ****" wasnt there to save the day for us.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Zee & Boxer, do you think Reynolds is a better player than Pearce? Wow! Reynolds did his job in that SOO series but nsw won in the back of an awesome Hayne and a cronkless Qld

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pearce and Reynolds cannot be compared to one another as they are totally different players.

If you want to compare the two, compare Pearce to JT, Cronk, Hunt, A.Reynolds, DCE, Sezer, etc

Compare Reynolds to Austin, Keary, Milford, Morgan

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zee & Boxer, do you think Reynolds is a better player than Pearce? Wow! Reynolds did his job in that SOO series but nsw won in the back of an awesome Hayne and a cronkless Qld

Yes JR is a better player if pearce plays under des's structures for 4 consecutive years.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Pearce might be better but like @Zee said des would've killed pearces career and made him into a robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.