NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah just more than three weeks. Not one word after xmas though eh? Just started happening when they started to lose, and now he needs MORE lol, just lol. Dont worry he has already laid down the excuse ready for if he loses.

Guess what will happen if he gets yet another piece and they still lose? He will want yet ANOTHER one LOL.

You are right I am a hater, I have tried to pretend Im not but I am. I think its because it annoys me to no end that his fans actually think he is better than MJ.
You'll live longer if you just accept that people have different opinions ;)

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cavs copping yet another hiding lol. They have real problems tbh. King James needs yet another piece to save his legs, they wasted their time with Korver (he looks like an old man running around), Love is pretty much done and dusted with his back playing up and threi biggest and most troubling problem is they are tripe on the road vs the west AND they cant defend anymore. Lucky they are in the east lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the worriers definitely dont want to see the spurs, grizzlies, jazz or healthy clippers in the playoffs

they will be hoping for the rockets to eliminate some of them

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My new pick is GSW vs Boston in the finals, unless King James gets him some more help.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the worriers definitely dont want to see the spurs, grizzlies, jazz or healthy clippers in the playoffs

they will be hoping for the rockets to eliminate some of them
I think the Cavs are worried. Thats why they have LBJ begging for more, they no in a tight series he will probbaly run out of legs. Wizzards, Celtics and Raptors all no now LBJ is on old legs, going to be a good season after all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think the Cavs are worried. Thats why they have LBJ begging for more, they no in a tight series he will probbaly run out of legs. Wizzards, Celtics and Raptors all no now LBJ is on old legs, going to be a good season after all.
lebron is looking for insurance, the back up that he wants will play 5 minutes in the finals

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lebron is looking for insurance, the back up that he wants will play 5 minutes in the finals
Yeah well they need it, he's shown the other teams weakness now they will probs pounce. If only he had your confidence. Seems strange though he's begging for more and more but not really peep out of the teams who have to go through GSW to even get to the finals, oh well.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The back up you call it, to others it looks like this generations greatest doesnt want to compete, oh well not everyones MJ. Anyway I think Melo would play more than 5 minutes.

No wonder he got all salty when Barkley called him out.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The back up you call it, to others it looks like this generations greatest doesnt want to compete, oh well not everyones MJ. Anyway I think Melo would play more than 5 minutes.

No wonder he got all salty when Barkley called him out.
melo would take love minutes, btw speaking of not wanting to compete how about durant and golden state worriors needing each other to compete against the lebron lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
melo would take love minutes, btw speaking of not wanting to compete how about durant and golden state worriors needing each other to compete against the lebron lol
Yeah thats allgood, but atleast GSW didnt cry to the media for "help" , and Durant isnt the best player on earth. Oh well, not everyone can be MJ. Seriously if his help isnt good enough the "king" will be asking for some more LOL. BArkleys bang on the money, lets see. Current champs, check. Best player on earth, check. Kyrie and Love allstars check. Smith, Chumpert and Thompson all from the Kings wishes, check. Korver yet another peice, check. Melo soon to be coming check. If that doesnt work watch him beg for blake and CP, check.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh oh but he's doing it because GSW are so easy to beat, anyone can beat them like UTAH, just lol.

Cavs arent even getting out of the East, they are ripe for the picking now.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw everyone knows Durant is a metal midget. He wont be and isnt discussed as the GOAT, LBJ is. The so called "king" begging for help is not a good look tbh, but like I said not everyone can be like Mike.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone here play fantasy basketball? I run an 8 team Dynasty league where you basically keep the same players every year and add players through the draft. 1 guy just dropped out so I have 1 spot open for anyone interested.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Warriors didn't need him. The NBA and refs screwed them in the last finals