New Strength and Conditioning Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/DonnySinge/

Donny Singe 23 hrs
Today I commenced my position as the Director of Athletic Performance for the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. I'm very excited and enthusiastic to be contributing to such a competitive and historical club.
Not only very active on Facebook, but seems very approachable and honest with the fans. Happy to discuss things quite openly and upfront.

I don't mind this signing, and I think it'll add a new dimension to our players.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He just needs to teach Kas how to play the ball properly

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no coach out there who can improve the speed, agility and vision of Lafai and Perrett

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no coach out there who can improve the speed, agility and vision of Lafai and Perrett

Dunno.......give me some land mines, 13 half starved lions, two legs of lamb in back packs and an obstacle course.......and I reckon I could work wonders on them

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm I don't know about that. Anyone who can keep Matai on the field definitely has some smarts (or just a lot of rolls of tape and magic spray)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you seen Lafai play when's he's in form?
The question is will he ever return to that form? Lafai gave people headaches before 2014 and was a fringe nsw cup player then, I wont be to shocked if he doesnt improve.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lafai went backwards in leaps and bounds this year.

I would not be disappointed if lafai is released and we buy hoppa.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lafai went backwards in leaps and bounds this year.

I would not be disappointed if lafai is released and we buy hoppa.
And Hoppa didn't go backwards? Lol. Lafai at his best is a better centre than Hoppa has ever been.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The question is will he ever return to that form? Lafai gave people headaches before 2014 and was a fringe nsw cup player then, I wont be to shocked if he doesnt improve.
Can't agree.

Was a gun (one of the best) in 2014. Was certainly not "fringe" in 2013. He was also very good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't agree.

Was a gun (one of the best) in 2014. Was certainly not "fringe" in 2013. He was also very good.
Can't believe some one just called Lafai a fringe firstgrader lol. He was deadset one of the most complete centres in the game during 2014.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't believe some one just called Lafai a fringe firstgrader lol. He was deadset one of the most complete centres in the game during 2014.
100% agree.

Either they didn't watch him prior to 2015, or 2015 reallllly shit them!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He just needs to teach Kas how to play the ball properly
That's easy just put a big mac on the ground in front of him every time he stands up after he gets tackled at training and he will soon get the idea!!!

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a question worth being patient to get the answer for.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
we cannot be serious that lafai played well in 2015. if so you must have been at different bulldogs games than me.

Hoppa is a more competent player than lafai.

Status
Not open for further replies.