Eastwood facing suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
FYI his opinion is the punishments differed due to the injuries the players sustained (i.e Luke got concussed, Brown Didn't)

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately the outcome is one of the criteria to charges. Total joke, as the outcomes arent assessed by an NRL rep, it's just clubs medicos.. So it's easy to cry "Reynolds is out for the season", when really it's 4 weeks...

Have I said I hate Souths before...?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Outcome re judiciary, ok, don't agree with them, but it should have been a penalty try, if the Kas's was, this one was too

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch us bend over and accept punishment like nice 12 yr old pussies. And u guys wonder why James graham has been playing like a cream puff since his return. He wanted to fight his charges back then and we didn't stick by him plus he has been told to tone it down considerably in the field. Might as well tell him to play touch footy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watch us bend over and accept punishment like nice 12 yr old pussies. And u guys wonder why James graham has been playing like a cream puff since his return. He wanted to fight his charges back then and we didn't stick by him plus he has been told to tone it down considerably in the field. Might as well tell him to play touch footy.
Graham fighting that charge would have been the dumbest thing ever. He deserved to be punished for the way he acted.

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
We won't be bending over.

I don't know what your being told about the Graham charge against Souths earlier this year but what your saying is 100% inaccurate.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Eastwood clearly twists pearces leg on the ground, pretty simple. Does it deserve a suspension, probs not.
Eastwood held his foot to the ground, Pearce twisted it when he fell back. Are you even a Bulldogs supporter or just a critic of the bulldogs

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Graham fighting that charge would have been the dumbest thing ever. He deserved to be punished for the way he acted.
Don't forget there were two charges - not just one. One related to the referee the other related to the contact with Reynolds. I think your referring to the actions in speaking to the referee, correct?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Seriously this is what I mean it's becoming a ****ing corrupt joke.

I am ALL FOR the shoulder charge IF the player can pull it off cleanly like Evans did. If you don't love it and don't love watching it you should follow ****ing netball. It is an amazing part of the game if you can do it cleanly. That said if you take it out of the game and ban it then let a beloved rorter get away with it because it's on a monster like Kas then you are clearly kidding yourself. It was a huge shoulder charge. If it was done on a man not a ****ing massive prop he would of been bent in half.

So now they are saying to the likes of Pritchard, Kas etc if you can pick out a bloke your size and lay it cleanly then penalty is all you will get? B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. They would be suspended for weeks. Absolute disgraceful ****ing joke of an organization.
The issue with the shoulder charge is James Ackerman died after being hit by a shoulder charge this year. There was no head contact and it was the whiplash effect that did the damage. I love the shoulder charge and if it's pulled off correctly it can turn the momentum of the game but it won't be brought back and when you are talking about people's lives one lost is too many just for a game.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Not these conspiracy theories again. FMD

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Eastwood held his foot to the ground, Pearce twisted it when he fell back. Are you even a Bulldogs supporter or just a critic of the bulldogs
Pearce twisted his own leg while being bent over backwards? Lol okay.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't forget there were two charges - not just one. One related to the referee the other related to the contact with Reynolds. I think your referring to the actions in speaking to the referee, correct?
Yes the way acted with the Ref was ridiculous and he deserved to be punished.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not these conspiracy theories again. FMD
It seems we always get the wrong end of the stick can you imagine if kasiano pulled of a shoulder charge he would get 4 weeks and Eastwood holding the leg it's nothing why are we even talking about it but he is missing a game

Status
Not open for further replies.