Zooper Dooper Appreciation thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

An option for those that are eating them, as nothing else will stay down.

I nearly died two years ago and the year before that.
The only way I felt better was going to the hospital and staying on the drip and having an injection.

I went 3 weeks without eating solids and every time I drank water I’d throw up at least 3 times the amount of fluid I’d digest!

I don’t know if god exists?
I was that close to death I was actually begging to be finished off!

Somehow I overcame the illness and kicked on.
Got sick exactly the same a year later but wasn’t as bad as the first time.

I don’t really drink as much milk as I used to, as I think that is what may of caused it?
As horrible as it was what I went through it’s just as good to know I am as tough as I am.

Just hate going to hospital.
Don’t know how it will be next time around?
I don’t have to worry about being used as a lab rat for provisional doctors like the ones at Nepean.
Or are all public hospitals in Sydney flooded with doctors who may as well have p plates displayed?

Banned
Reaction score
I nearly died two years ago and the year before that.
The only way I felt better was going to the hospital and staying on the drip and having an injection.

I went 3 weeks without eating solids and every time I drank water I’d throw up at least 3 times the amount of fluid I’d digest!

I don’t know if god exists?
I was that close to death I was actually begging to be finished off!

Somehow I overcame the illness and kicked on.
Got sick exactly the same a year later but wasn’t as bad as the first time.

I don’t really drink as much milk as I used to, as I think that is what may of caused it?
As horrible as it was what I went through it’s just as good to know I am as tough as I am.

Just hate going to hospital.
Don’t know how it will be next time around?
I don’t have to worry about being used as a lab rat for provisional doctors like the ones at Nepean.
Or are all public hospitals in Sydney flooded with doctors who may as well have p plates displayed?
Dude!
Us members need to stop getting sick/trying to die!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude!
Us members need to stop getting sick/trying to die!
I wasn’t trying to.

When you can’t keep food down for a long time and nothing else is going right then all you can think about is dying!

I actually feel good right now after making a Colombian buckle at knees!

Reactions: 086

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Smashed a Raspberry one. All the fairy floss and bubblegum ones are gone.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
As a kid in the 80s
Speaking of, a family member got a Soda Stream for Xmas just gone.
4836704C-02AD-4936-AFAA-2623B8AD7458.jpeg

I didn’t know they still existed or maybe they made a comeback but either way these bad boys were a constant sugar fix in the 80’s.

The tech has improved and just like the pokies you no longer have to pull the handle to make ‘em work :-).
5185959F-A849-4E6C-9929-F81FD5BC5394.jpeg

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of, a family member got a Soda Stream for Xmas just gone.
View attachment 20331
I didn’t know they still existed or maybe they made a comeback but either way these bad boys were a constant sugar fix in the 80’s.

The tech has improved and just like the pokies you no longer have to pull the handle to make ‘em work :-).
View attachment 20332
They made a comeback a few years ago for some reason. I think adults are using them more for soda water as opposed to flavored soft drinks?

I think the company had calls to boycott it as its Israeli and something to do with Palestine? IDK.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hooked on frosty fruits at present. Which reminds me I have some in the freezer.
If i want water ice style its Frosty fruit otherwise its Bulla frozen yogurt ice treats the Mangoe one is awsome ,but i eat them all

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They mad ea comeback a few years ago for some reason. I think adults are using them more for soda water as opposed to flavored soft drinks?

i think the company had calls to boycott it as its Israeli and something to do with Palestine? IDK.
Yeah you’re right, the recipient was saying it was for soda water and I haven’t seen any flavours around.
Not sure re: political issues.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If i want water ice style its Frosty fruit otherwise its Bulla frozen yogurt ice treats the Mangoe one is awsome ,but i eat them all
I didnt mind Sunny Boys - they were a real treat down at the Leeton Pool tuck shop. Those and redskins.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My misses came home from work with 10 packs then she came back from the gym with another 10, half price for her means double the purchase lol

I ain't complaining, they are what I've actually been living of for the last 2 weeks, only things that stay down.
Shit thats no good i hate a crook gut get well mate

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously I don't want to buy them at that height lol

Something around 3ft that can grow to about 10ft.
Orange jesamine, i put a hedge in at my place god dam that shit wont stop growing i had to get the missus to cut it back from about 9 feet high to a manageable height!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Red Rippers if you don’t mind.
View attachment 20333
They were after sandwiches with Cheer cheese :-).
Of course now someone else is offended by Red Ripper as apparently it’s a Russian serial killer. Sigh.
I bought some last summer a the pool and tried to convince my niece and nephew as to how awesome they were. I didn't remember the name change though.... might have been old stock.

Edit: According to wiki, it changed in June 2020.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bought a pack of sugar free one by accident.... bad times

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I bought some last summer a the pool and tried to convince my niece and nephew as to how awesome they were. I didn't remember the name change though.... might have been old stock.

Edit: According to wiki, it changed in June 2020.
The redskins Easter show bag was the bomb