Zomfg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Kebab isnt in my phone dictionary :o

WTF! who doesnt know what a kebab is ffs! How could you possibly not know what a kebab is you stupid phone!!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMGGG sOOooOOOoooooo Thread worthy.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
im really shocked by this... out of all words KEBAB.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why u messaging about kebabs u pig! y not salads. i ate a salad today at uni. biggest regret of my life, and to top it off i bought a water with it. Im starving as fu*kkk right now.

M

mofo sixx

why u messaging about kebabs u pig! y not salads. i ate a salad today at uni. biggest regret of my life, and to top it off i bought a water with it. Im starving as fu*kkk right now.
was it diet water? or full strength?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
does ur phones dictionary add new words?
yes my phones dictionary adds new words... thats just not the point davo. This is autralia! The land of the 2am kebab ffs!!

Lol i was messaging someone to tell them i made my own kebab. haha sucked in! I went to woolies bought a bbq chicken breast, wholemeal roll, tabouleh and used some weight watchers & bbq sauce to make myself a heatlhy, tasty kebab which has left me super full! So there!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hezbollah is in my phone dictionary so im happy :grinning:
NOT in mine i just cheked. And i dont think u want to be sending that word in ur messages, unless u want 5 men in black suits at ur door. lmao

M

mofo sixx

yes my phones dictionary adds new words... thats just not the point davo. This is autralia! The land of the 2am kebab ffs!!

!
excuse me jorgie but may i add that your wonderful mobile phone was possibly manufactired in China or some weird place that doesnt know of the wonderful invention that is kebab!

^ manners , well spoken

i hear chicks like that stuff

may i open the door for you?

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was it diet water? or full strength?
mount franklin. this is like the 3rd time i bought water in my life. I took a sip to get rid of the taste of lettuce from my mouth and it DIDNT DO SHIIT!!! i spat it out and screamed YUKK.

i never knew water was that bad. :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i think i might make a facbeook group on this issue tbh....

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats more unusual is that phones seem to have vagina in the dictionary but not penis. On sony ericssons anyway.

P.s. You would already know this if hadnt just learnt how to use dictionary on the phone.

G

Gladiator.

Whats more unusual is that phones seem to have vagina in the dictionary but not penis. On sony ericssons anyway.

P.s. You would already know this if hadnt just learnt how to use dictionary on the phone.
which guy would send a message including penis in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.