ZDC Preparing to Play Hooker

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m really hoping ZDC can put it together and become our 9 for the rest of the season at some point. Although, my hopes aren’t too high. I’ve seen him in patches in cup, he looks handy but I’m sure there’s a reason he’s never cracked top grade until now. Says a lot about our current squad when he’s been in 5 different systems in the last 6 years and couldn’t get a run, gets to our club and gets a debut in less than a month. Hoping for a Cody Walker style breakout now that he’s playing with the big boys.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He might be moving to the Dolphins. Thus why he isn't getting game time. He is not a priority to develop. That's what I think is happening. It's just that we can't really move him on at the moment. Good for depth though.
Dufty's off to the Super League next year, I also dislike Allan but I would even rather see him there.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Dufty's off to the Super League next year, I also dislike Allan but I would even rather see him there.
I don't dislike the bloke. I think he can be good. But like a lot of our team, they are a lot better when playing with confidence. Something Barrett sucked out of all the players at the club.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be Dufty last chance. Against the Dragons he will want to have a big one hopefully he will be up for this one!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't dislike the bloke. I think he can be good. But like a lot of our team, they are a lot better when playing with confidence. Something Barrett sucked out of all the players at the club.
Yup, Baz definitely did that. And he did SUCK, was a terrible coach!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's probably due to the fact odo isnt playing so we don't have a hooker on the bench. Someone has to be backup.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He might be moving to the Dolphins. Thus why he isn't getting game time. He is not a priority to develop. That's what I think is happening. It's just that we can't really move him on at the moment. Good for depth though.
Dufty won’t be here either so in that instance I’d prefer we pick the best that we can to give us the best chance of winning and avoiding the spoon. Allan mustn’t be ready to play 80 mins at NRL level yet. Hopefully a couple more runs under the belt and ZDC can relegate JMK.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zach Dockar-Clay had an extended run at hooker during training yesterday, lending rise to the possibility that the coach realises it’s an area ripe for immediate change.

This is good news for people like me who believe that JMK is JNK.
He’s hungry. What have we got to lose ? Bookies have us $5 favourites for spoons followed by spoon castle themselves