ZDC Preparing to Play Hooker

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good news if true. But I'll believe it when I see it. More importantly hopefully someone else is getting extended run at fullback.

I can't see how one of the best defensive fullbacks of the 80s would be happy seeing Dufty be such a coward game after game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good news if true. But I'll believe it when I see it. More importantly hopefully someone else is getting extended run at fullback.

I can't see how one of the best defensive fullbacks of the 80s would be happy seeing Dufty be such a coward game after game.
No one to replace dufty. Toia injured, although allan has just disappeared from this team i swear.

xanderalexander

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No mention of JAC playing fullback, just that he was in ‘full flight’.

We may see ZDC share minutes with JMK initially, but with 12 or so rounds to go, and Mahoney on the horizon, I’d love someone to push JMK out of second fiddle.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one to replace dufty. Toia injured, although allan has just disappeared from this team i swear.
I don't rate Allan much but I'd rather him than Dufty. Dufty's performances are inexcusable.. It's one thing to play badly, it's another to not try and to be scared to put your body on the line. No wonder why his teammates at Saints hated him. You can't respect a player that doesn't have your back on the field.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He might be moving to the Dolphins. Thus why he isn't getting game time. He is not a priority to develop. That's what I think is happening. It's just that we can't really move him on at the moment. Good for depth though.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He might be moving to the Dolphins. Thus why he isn't getting game time. He is not a priority to develop. That's what I think is happening. It's just that we can't really move him on at the moment. Good for depth though.
You think they just haven’t announced the deal yet? Offloading Allan and Hetherington would be great business if we can get it done

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
You think they just haven’t announced the deal yet? Offloading Allan and Hetherington would be great business if we can get it done
Hetherington is going no matter what. The next year is both parties' agree to extend and the Bulldogs decided not to take up their side of the option. Dolphins need outside backs, and it's really a release at the end of the season for Allen to go to the Dolphins. Nothing is gained at this point by announcing the move.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Zach Dockar-Clay had an extended run at hooker during training yesterday, lending rise to the possibility that the coach realises it’s an area ripe for immediate change.

This is good news for people like me who believe that JMK is JNK.
Impressive spread? This guy has never had a standard Arab breakfast lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The media just carry on about JMK because he’s Benji’s brother. The guy is 26 years old and they talk about him improving. If he was 19 or 20 I’d understand. Based on his rate of improving he should be a good player by the time he’s 45.