Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
These are separate things - obviously murder is way worse. I think you know this though- there seems to be a theme with true criminals- they regularly recommit. Whether it's drug dealers, junkies, theft, rape and DV. They seem to recommit and as soon as they get out of jail they are back before the courts. Do you see that with Zane? I don’t. That's why I say it appears as though he had redeemed himself. Is there 100% confidence from me that he won't recommit? Nope he might do it again, but that's the risk with redemption. At least you are giving someone a chance to better themselves. I don't believe in shunning people forever for making mistakes. If they repeat it after a 2nd chance thats when I will turn my back.
if one can't control themselves on alcohol they have to stop drinking. simple as that

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Of course they're two different things, but when we look at crime often we look too much at the criminals.

Has he redeemed himself? Has he shown remorse? 10 years is a long time. We all deserve 2nd chances.

Ok and I also believe in that.

But ... we are forgetting the victim in all of this. Would his ex be over this after 10 years? Would her family have forgiven? Would her trauma not be passed onto her own family and young ones?

I'd say this is why saying 10 years is enough time and that we all deserve a second chance is just too simple a way to look at it.

Which is why I understand those on here criticising his signing.

I still don't know where I stand tbh as I can definitely see both sides
100% agree its difficult. I also see the other side as well. I just believe that you can do more damage by shunning people. They still need to be punished don't get me wrong. In Zanes case he was sentenced to a prison term. Do I agree he should have been released absolutely not. Disgraceful decision by the judge. Unfortunately we have weak laws.