News Zac Hetherington

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf has happened to Danny Ghantous? Had big wraps on him... always thought he had all the attributes to make a great hooker! Anyone got any info?
Not sure in fact idk his age? Thought maybe he was younger 19 odd? and Clarke has turned 21..but unsure it's very hard to keep track of this, players here there and everywhere.
If I'm near the mark assume Ghantous will continue to develop in Flegg and eventually reggies.
As someone else mentioned in another thread there was a potential gun Ambrosyev too..he either shit the bed or was hyped way above ability..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Danny Ghantous is dogshit. He is the worst junior i have ever seen coming through. He is so bad. Deserves all the criticism that comes at him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wtf has happened to Danny Ghantous? Had big wraps on him... always thought he had all the attributes to make a great hooker! Anyone got any info?
Ghantous got dropped from JF & played out the season with Moorebank Rams with some extra JF squad players.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Ghantous got dropped from JF & played out the season with Moorebank Rams with some extra JF squad players.
Fuck! Didn't expect that to happen... honestly thought he'd be our future #9 pre signing Mahoney of course! Shame because I thought he had all the skills and attributes to make it... speed, vision, footwork and crisp left and right passing from the ground