YouTube Video

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes..now I know what you mean..I use an iPad..but yeah they're great!
I was just looking at them so if you go on pc you can do whatever with your eyes edit videos make short films play games .Jason becker was a guitar genius and was David lee roths guitarist at one stage he got Lou Gehrig's disease now he can only blink but he still composes music by his eyes

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was just looking at them so if you go on pc you can do whatever with your eyes edit videos make short films play games .Jason becker was a guitar genius and was David lee roths guitarist at one stage he got Lou Gehrig's disease now he can only blink but he still composes music by his eyes
Poor bugger.. I wish I could use one on my dick.. if I rolled my eyes around I sure would have a great time!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bugger.. I wish I could use one on my dick.. if I rolled my eyes around I sure would have a great time!
Imagine a dick controlled by rolling your eyes. You're in the middle of sex and the woman says "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine a dick controlled by rolling your eyes. You're in the middle of sex and the woman says "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!! Or if you're with your girlfriend or whatever and you see an attractive woman in public..and shs sees you roll your eyes.. I be buying some dark sunglasses! Lol!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Indiana Jones and the quest for the gold opal card? Haha.

I'm more of a writer than an editor but as others have said you just need the footage and an editing program. If you're not worried about copyright you should be able to figure it out once you have the program. We used Final Cut Pro at uni, but I'm sure there are much cheaper options. Maybe even free ones.

Good luck with the trailer. Hope to see a finished product on here at some point!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Check this out - it's like a spider Royal Rumble lol.