YouTube Video

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey anyone know how to make a YouTube video.. I wanna make a fan trailer for my Indiana Jones Movie script using footage and music from the films.. I have a bit of an idea in my head as to what to put in it..but I'd be buggered on how to do it?

I'd appreciate any help..:blush:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey anyone know how to make a YouTube video.. I wanna make a fan trailer for my Indiana Jones Movie script using footage and music from the films.. I have a bit of an idea in my head as to what to put in it..but I'd be buggered on how to do it?

I'd appreciate any help..:blush:
You just need to download the footage you need then use a video editing program to put it together, then upload the video to YouTube. You do encounter some issues though. YouTube are very strict on copyright. If they detect your video has potentially copyrighted material then they'll remove it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And PLEASE don't use robovoiceon your clip lol

I'll talk for ya lol I'll even limit my swears lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You just need to download the footage you need then use a video editing program to put it together, then upload the video to YouTube. You do encounter some issues though. YouTube are very strict on copyright. If they detect your video has potentially copyrighted material then they'll remove it.
Thanks Hacky.. in terms of copyright is ok if you don't make money from it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Hacky.. in terms of copyright is ok if you don't make money from it?
Nah. They're really anal about it. You can upload it and mention the the company that originally made the footage/music and it's OK as far as copyright goes but Youtube has a habit of auto-blocking something if it detects that it's copyrighted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If all else fails, put it up on Vimeo. They're more relaxed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. They're really anal about it. You can upload it and mention the the company that originally made the footage/music and it's OK as far as copyright goes but Youtube has a habit of auto-blocking something if it detects that it's copyrighted.
Is that why some videos are flipped horizontally?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you guys see this? It's pretty shit..but it's all I'm capable of..:cry:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try this..note it's pretty shit..when you can only use a needle in the mouth it's a bit difficult..anyway no more excuses..here goes nothing..:fearscream:

Nice work brother can you do one with boobies also ?