• boxing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
man, i've had a go at just about all those sports! i can't play netball anymore cos of my joints (had one recon to date), but i have crap joints for sport anyway. i think i have arthritis or something. i had a blast playing union...but its kinda scary...wait...the women are kinda scary! does being a hut slut count as sport (to men, housework can be exercise !)

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
atm im playing soccer with my mates in the back paddock

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Athletics(200m/Hurdles/400m), Gymnastics(Floor, bars...sometimes vault but kati stack jobs tend to happen) and Soccer are my specialty...anything that involves speed and i'm there..

Gym ain't too bad either (but tiring!) (=

Christabella

Reaction score
I still currently play netball but when I was younger I did league, swimming and gymnastics ... if gymnastics was up there I would have selected that as 'my sport' because that was what I was best at and I still muck around with chairs and trampolines ;)

At school I did everything I could possibly do. That being every sport listed minus boxing, league and union. As well as touch footy, gymnastics, cross country running ... hey I guess I still do a bit of that too as I'm training for the City to Surf next month.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I played and Refereed Touch Football in the local comp for 15 years until 2002. I was also involved with the club that I used to play for as a Registrar (that means hitting everyone for rego), which earned me the Clubperson Of The Year in 2000 - I have since retired from the sport and am no longer involved with Touch Football as I have other commitments, have lost interest, am sick of getting my butt kicked by 12 year olds (this is in the Senoir comp - kid you I am not) who are trying to impress their parents or some boys by scoring as many tries as they all can in games and generally - TOO MANY ANKLE INJURIES...

Refereeing girls games can be a pain in the you know what when one team tries to score just about every set of six...mens games can mostly be fun and stress free.

Another time I was refereeing a social game and I blew a penalty when both teams knew they were in the wrong and I just explained to both teams that I was going by the first infringment - mind you both teams believed that I made the right call...which is something that can't be said for a certain group in a National comp (I think you all know who I am going on about)...

Status
Not open for further replies.