• boxing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
well...i just thought i'd get a poll on what sports people from the kennel play..or do..im not going to let you choose more then one sport so just choose the one you like more or do..okies

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
shouldnt u be at school?
lol.....not today.:D I go back tomorro.Teachers when on a retreat thing for a few days..
anyways.....
My sports soccer

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I play soccer. But most of the sports up there i've played at one time or another.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I play soccer. But most of the sports up there i've played at one time or another.
what position do you play Stevie?

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
* Chantelle * said:
mines not up there..i do dancing :grinning:
lol...sorry..i couldn think of any more sports when i was doing it!:D

Reaction score
I play cricket. I used to play Soccer back in the day, I just referee that now. I'm slowly making my return to rugby league from an injury that was meant to prohibit me from playing again, and ive played union, touch, basketball and done athletics, boxing, tae-kwondo (spelling?) for a while, swimming and a whole heap of other crap aswell.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
I play cricket. I used to play Soccer back in the day, I just referee that now. I'm slowly making my return to rugby league from an injury that was meant to prohibit me from playing again, and ive played union, touch, basketball, and a whole heap of other crap aswell.
im soo proud of you parra!!GO TEAM GO!:D
i was going to ref the mini teams for soccer thsi year.. but i couldn be bothered

Reaction score
Bek said:
im soo proud of you parra!!GO TEAM GO!:D
i was going to ref the mini teams for soccer thsi year.. but i couldn be bothered
Refereeing's easy. The only thing that makes it hard are the 5000 people sitting on the sidelines yelling at you, that think they're referees, when they've really got NFI.

Reaction score
Bek said:
oh ok..im a keper:D..but i can play any position..
Keepers are lazy. They don't do shiit, then when they have a goal scored against them, they just stand there and yell at people like me :p

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
yer i know they dont have an idea..I love talking to the refs.lol i get to do it a lot since im captain lol..one ref tried talking me up once lol it was funny

Reaction score
lol. Captains are my pet hate, most of em think theyre entitled to the world since theyre captain, and all i do is tell em to piss off :D

One of my ex girlfriends is actually I chick I first started talking to when I was refereeing her soccer games :p

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
Keepers are lazy. They don't do shiit, then when they have a goal scored against them, they just stand there and yell at people like me :p
lol!i so aint lazy!lol but i do enjoy a yell at my team lol..i only yell at them if it was a stupid mistake from them that cost us a goal..Some one on my team scored an own goal the otehr day and i lost it at her lol..and as soon as the game finished she left lol.she could have cost us the game.i attmepted to stop it and almost did lol

Status
Not open for further replies.