Opinion Your predicted table finish for the Dogs 2021.

Your predicted table finish for our Mighty Bulldogs in 2021.

• 1-4

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 8-12

Votes: 94 70.1%
  • 12-16

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
9th to 11th for my pick.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
8th-12th (I think most people would bracket 9th-12th together) but more so 11th-12th.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should we be considering how many games Sutton refs before casting votes?
I think having a better attacking game will help avoid putting the game in the refs hands some what.

We were always in tight grinding matches in Des' final years and under Pay's whole tenor and when you're in a arm wrestle you invite the ref to determine the result.

If we have the ability the score points a ref howler won't be as back breaking as it has been in previous years.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
8-12 seems about right, without the benefit of a crystal ball. We could also exceed expectations, or the wheels could fall off - depending on all the variables.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8th - 12th is a realistic target.
We have a tough first 7 rounds with Panthers, Storm and Rabbitohs games.
If we can win one of these games we will be in a good spot and not rely on games on the back end of the season.
Knights (Rd 1) , Broncos (Rd 3), Cowboys (Rd 6) & Sharks (Rd 7) are games we can win.

I think it may come down to the two West Tigers games we have at the end that will make or break our way into the 8.

Last edited:

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Realistically i reckon between 12-15th,i can def see some injuries in key positions- ie 6 & 9 ..which means lewis may play a part & that spells cukka!!

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ok so coming to round #1 of 2021, where do you see our guys finishing after the season regular finishes? The poll will finish in 4 days so your decision has to be made before the first game.

8-12 for me.
Sorry grog dog ... I understand this is just a poll, but why put 5-7 in lieu of 5-8 ... it's a top 8 not a top 7 ...

I'm interested to see the percentage % of people who think we can make the finals and I'm sure there are people on here who can see us finishing 7 or 8 on the ladder (I am one of them) ... and this opinion poll doesn't reflect that.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Sorry grog dog ... I understand this is just a poll, but why put 5-7 in lieu of 5-8 ... it's a top 8 not a top 7 ...

I'm interested to see the percentage % of people who think we can make the finals and I'm sure there are people on here who can see us finishing 7 or 8 on the ladder (I am one of them) ... and this opinion poll doesn't reflect that.
I went with 8 - 12 as I've got the impression over the last few months that most would be thinking in those terms. As in anywhere from 12th to maybe scrapping into the finals, hence 8th. I don't think many think we are a solid chance of top 8 which is why I left it that way. I know on first thought it would have looked odd but that's why I did that. If I had to choose otherwise I would have gone with 9-12 BUT I think we are an outside chance with things going well of scrapping in.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Should we be considering how many games Sutton refs before casting votes?
Well said, refereeing will be the biggest obstacle to determine where we finish on the ladder .... Suttons, Klein, Cummins are corrupt as f**k playing there role for who is really running this game, betting agencies and broadcasters....and these rules are there to further aid results and live betting.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
12th at the highest but I don't believe we will be in the race for the wooden spoon

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I went with 8 - 12 as I've got the impression over the last few months that most would be thinking in those terms. As in anywhere from 12th to maybe scrapping into the finals, hence 8th. I don't think many think we are a solid chance of top 8 which is why I left it that way. I know on first thought it would have looked odd but that's why I did that. If I had to choose otherwise I would have gone with 9-12 BUT I think we are an outside chance with things going well of scrapping in.
R.e.s.p.e.c.t to you for clarifying @GrogDog I totally understand, many supporters are naturally guarded from a tumultuous period we'd rather forget

I'm sure every Bulldog fan in their hearts wants the Bulldogs to succeed & exceed everyone's expectations, but let down time after time on and off the field, over promising and under delivering, all the coaching staff can do is get them ready for the season, now it's up to the players efforts to follow TBaz's gameplay should they want to one of the eight teams playing finals football.

Time will tell, new coach, new players / combinations, if we can stay healthy, win some games, playing to their potential there's always a chance

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
12-16 unfortunately. Spine is still too young and inexperienced atm but doesn't mean I'm not excited for the future.