Your Post Game Mental Health Check Up

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Didn't help that we have our best finishers out. Burns for example is OK but he's no Kiraz or JAC
Very true but we are doing our post mortem on the game last night and the team given the job of running out there.

We have become too used to making excuses.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true but we are doing our post mortem on the game last night and the team given the job of running out there.

So we are just not good enough simple as that no xfactor no infield general nix bugger all we are just cannon fodder

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So we are just not good enough simple as that no xfactor no infield general nix bugger all we are just cannon fodder
At this stage we don't have the firepower in the forwards, halves or backs to be a top side

Thompson, Kiks, Pele can be a difference for the forwards.
Fox and Kiraz will be a difference for the backs.

Ciro needs to do something with 1, 6 (if Flanno) and get Avo firing or replaced. Our returning troops should give him something to work with on the bench but if Reynolds cant play (at least 60 mins in case of emergency) he should not be on that bench.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The season is a write off. Give opportunites to young players with potential with 2024 in mind.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

When you are playing a possible top 4 side in sharks, hard to match them for quality with so many out. I thought the scoreline was acceptable as I thought it would be worse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When you are playing a possible top 4 side in sharks, hard to match them for quality with so many out. I thought the scoreline was acceptable as I thought it would be worse.
Thought it would be worse as well but there also seems to be better optons with selections and bench that Ciro has not utilised.