15.BBO
16.Seumanafagai
17.Topine
Averillo can play 1 or a half he's been blooded now
Allen if u don't want to expose Alomoti too early

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully, we should finish in the top 8 if we can keep them all on the field and out of the sickbay and judiciary...

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. Addo-Carr
3. Averillo
4. Naden
5. Cotric

6. Burton
7. BBO

8. Vaughan
9. JMK
10. Thompson
11. TPJ
12. Hetherington
13. Jackson

14. Cook
15. Ogden (I believe we will re sign him)
16. Patolo
17. RFM

Jay76

Waterboy
Reaction score
I reckon Jacko should be given first crack at half back next year. Showed some glimpses of what he’s capable of as a link man late in the season. Not afraid to take the line on either. He fits the steady experienced player mould that Burton apparently needs to excel.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BBO should get a chance at No.7

Otherwise any team without Flannagan is a huge win

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
BBO should get a chance at No.7

Otherwise any team without Flannagan is a huge win
averillo will be 7, got alot of experience this year and will only be better next year.
BBO if you watch his highlights in junior's is very unstructured, i think dummy half suits him perfectly. can run the team and then go bang when he has to run.
that way we have pace all across the spine and try scoring options.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
averillo will be 7, got alot of experience this year and will only be better next year.
BBO if you watch his highlights in junior's is very unstructured, i think dummy half suits him perfectly. can run the team and then go bang when he has to run.
that way we have pace all across the spine and try scoring options.
That wouldn't disappoint me but i also doubt Averillo's structure at half as well. Averillo and BBO have one thing in common and that's they're both very flair based players.

Either way it's a clean slate for all the players that are still here next year minus Flannagan. That guy with his attitude problems just flat out deserves the boot. Wakeham, BBO or Averillo in the halves all deserve a shot there next year to partner Burton with a revamped backline and forward pack

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Halves are set
Burton #7
Asiata #6 hahahahahaha

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That wouldn't disappoint me but i also doubt Averillo's structure at half as well. Averillo and BBO have one thing in common and that's they're both very flair based players.

Either way it's a clean slate for all the players that are still here next year minus Flannagan. That guy with his attitude problems just flat out deserves the boot. Wakeham, BBO or Averillo in the halves all deserve a shot there next year to partner Burton with a revamped backline and forward pack
look 100% over the offseason if BBO stands out and matures then he can get a crack for sure. im more thinking for team balance that BBO at 9 helps the team better. In the long term if we get a 9 then it is a duel between the 2 of them. I am sure burton takes a more senior role next year anyway.

warrenpershouse

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Wakeham
8. Vaughan
9. Jmk
10. Thompson
11. TPJ
12. Hetherington
13. Jackson

14 BBO
15 RFM
16 Ava Sem
17 Patolo
19 J.Topine
20 Averillo
21 Okunbor

jacko1

New Pup
Reaction score
  1. Matt Dufty
  2. Nick Cotric
  3. Brent Naden
  4. Aaron Schoupp
  5. Josh Addo Carr
  6. Matt Burton
  7. Jake Averillo
  8. Paul Vaughan
  9. Jeremy Marshall King
  10. Luke Thompson
  11. Tevita Pangai Junior
  12. Raymond Faitala Mariner
  13. Josh Jackson
  14. Bailey Biondi Odo
  15. Jack Hetherington
  16. Chris Patolo
  17. Josh Asiata

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont disrespect Pele fellas. He is the GOAT with Maradona close behind him, then CR7 and Messi.
Maradona and Pele are both the best. Pele doesn't get the same accolades because of how long ago he played.

For me personally Diego is untouchable but I can see why Pele is held in high regard.

I dont think Messi nor Ronaldo are near the other two though. I think a lot of their domination is down to sports science which has inflated their stats but they're not the same artists as what Maradona and Pele were

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maradona and Pele are both the best. Pele doesn't get the same accolades because of how long ago he played.

For me personally Diego is untouchable but I can see why Pele is held in high regard.

I dont think Messi nor Ronaldo are near the other two though. I think a lot of their domination is down to sports science which has accelerated their stats but they're not the same artists as what Maradona and Pele were
Na, Garrincha.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NFL??...ugghh way worse.Softer than fucking GAYfl

Tough to please