Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

• Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • Cody Walker

Votes: 85 55.2%
  • Jarome Luai

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Moses Mbye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brent Naden

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Adam Elliott

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • David Klemmer

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Felise Kaufusi

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Nelson Asofa-Solomona

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Votes: 17 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Where do I start…

Andrew Fifita - Plays like the rules don’t apply to him

Josh Mc Guire - Lord almighty, I was sure as hell glad to see the back of that grub at the Cowboys

Latrell Mitchell - Bloke acts so entitled because he is Aboriginal (I also refer to him as the PK Subban (all you NHL Fans will know who I am talking about here) of the NRL)

Jarome Luluai - Just because

JWH - Need I say more

Wade Graham - Sook

I’m sure that the list will go on and on lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer as soon as he walked out on us when the going got tough. From memory, he had no manager at the time and bungled some TPAs which meant he missed out on some money - but got to enjoy not having to lose 10%+ of his contracts to a player-manager. Meanwhile, we offered him a $1M deal over 3 years before he'd even played any first grade. Then left for the Knights as they were on the upswing, only to make the finals twice in first-round exits, and lose his Blues and Kangaroos jersey as he got into it with Freddy at camp.

Now, there are reports he wants to jump ship to the Eels. Typical. When the going gets tough at his current club, Klemmer gets going.
He left because of the Anderson's and other management related issues. People really need to move on and stop acting like he walked out on the club because someone simply offered him more money.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He left because of the Anderson's and other management related issues. People really need to move on and stop acting like he walked out on the club because someone simply offered him more money.
It was a combo of things, his girlfriend Sharon Woods getting flicked, money, and his charming missus...

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walker..he does not mind being a grub or sledging others but when it’s done to him has a sook..
100%. I was watching the Sharks/Souths match on the weekend and he got into Hynes for some reason and as they were jogging back down the ground Hynes just walks by him and must've said something that set him off and he was into him again. Hynes just shrugged him off and jogged back into the play.

The guy just can't contain his emotions, especially now his without Reynolds.

He said he'd never play for another club, that's because NO other club would have him.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As bad as Walker is my first thought was JWH.

Never liked him and he's been a protected species with the Rorters, with Uncle Nick no doubt helping out with, ($$$$$$) some of the shit he has gotten away with.

If he'd been at the Dogs, thank god he isn't and hope never is, he'd have played 3 or 4 games as he'd cop 12 weeks or more compared to what he got at the Rorters.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he doesn't play anymore but no one could leave out Sam Burgess, what an absolute F'N grub!

Elbowed Morris in the head one day and thought he was feigning injury. Morris needed urgent medical attention from the club doctor and nurse after the game.

And this grub accused Morris of taking a dive. He has form though both on and off the field.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%. I was watching the Sharks/Souths match on the weekend and he got into Hynes for some reason and as they were jogging back down the ground Hynes just walks by him and must've said something that set him off and he was into him again. Hynes just shrugged him off and jogged back into the play.

He said he'd never play for another club, that's because NO other club would have him.
Hynes was massaging/flicking Walkers ears haha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Yep..look when he pushed Flanagan.. AGrade dickhead..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't hate any of them.....choosing anyone from that list would imply that I care, I just don't give a f@ck about them. I'm a loyal Doggies man waiting for the next doggies party :grinning:

Last edited: