Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Toleman
11. RFM
12 CHN
13. Jackson
Thats it bud. Bring in the kid hooker from reserve grade for licha. And u play 2 decent props off bench so that rules out danny. And c. Smith and Martin take other 2 spots. Rfm moves into props rotation after 20 with smith and martin coming in as backrow and give jacko back up at lock. All these fools that agreed with pay in benching our best sighning chn are crazy. If the coach cant see this as our best option he needs to be sacked immediately. And we need jesus christ to cast his fish net over other side of boat to catch us some backs. Cause i have absolutely no answers what u do with them bunch of useless *****. Besides sack them. Im sorry for all u elliot fans but i would fucking smash him, let alone the forwards we have in the nrl now. Never to play first grade again.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Still stifled the Halves with his slow play the balls though.. few good offloads resembled Klemmer under 20s days.
Played the ball no slower than our blokes.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Thats it bud. Bring in the kid hooker from reserve grade for licha. And u play 2 decent props off bench so that rules out danny. And c. Smith and Martin take other 2 spots. Rfm moves into props rotation after 20 with smith and martin coming in as backrow and give jacko back up at lock. All these fools that agreed with pay in benching our best sighning chn are crazy. If the coach cant see this as our best option he needs to be sacked immediately. And we need jesus christ to cast his fish net over other side of boat to catch us some backs. Cause i have absolutely no answers what u do with them bunch of useless *****. Besides sack them. Im sorry for all u elliot fans but i would fucking smash him, let alone the forwards we have in the nrl now. Never to play first grade again.
Mate I’m glad you dislike Elliot as much as me. Check my posts ever since he debuted never rated the guy. Elliot takes like 11 hit ups for 77m, just sad. He is the Josh Reynolds of our forward pack

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looked at the off contract front rowers this season. Only 2 nrl players worth cashing are Ofhengaue and Welch... imo we need to sign one of them

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. CHN
12. RFM
13. Jacko

14. Elliot
15. Ogden
16. Smith
17. To'omaga

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we are serious and are in a so called re-build, then we should bite the bullet and blood our younger hungrier forwards and let them gain experience over the next two seasons just like what the gronkos are doing. They are all on small coin,so we can invest the money we save and spend it on some decent backs. It's time to let Tolman, Elliot and Faulolo go, and bring in Ogden, Toomaga and also Martin back.