Opinion Your full strength team

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For mine, Okunbor must be kept there, keep him for the year. We aren’t making the 8, sorry. We have cap issues so we need to develop some talent for when we have the cash to add star power to it.
Okunbor WILL make mistakes, he will drop balls, he will get caught out, but he is young and losing games won’t matter as much this year.
He has something you can not coach though. Speed AND power. In a couple of years, Okunbor and Smith as our wingers gives us speed, height and power running. We must persist here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
For mine, Okunbor must be kept there, keep him for the year. We aren’t making the 8, sorry. We have cap issues so we need to develop some talent for when we have the cash to add star power to it.
Okunbor WILL make mistakes, he will drop balls, he will get caught out, but he is young and losing games won’t matter as much this year.
He has something you can not coach though. Speed AND power. In a couple of years, Okunbor and Smith as our wingers gives us speed, height and power running. We must persist here.
just sign oates 600-700k

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Ogden
3. Holland
4. Hop
5. Remis
6. Fozzy
7. Lewis

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. JJ
12. CHN
13. Martin

14. Toomaga
15. Fualalo
16. Elliott
17. Ogden

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
looks good, I was thinking we could sneak a place as well, back to back wins an we be going alright.!!
Man we need to beat Manly and then Newcastle and possibly titans to even think about finals footy. Need to win next three games

Malla

Reaction score
Lol how and why are people all of a sudden placing Cogger to start ahead of Lewis?

Cogger is way off first grade quality. Lewis is coming along nicely, why change anything? I don't understand the hate Lewis gets here of late. Yes he had opportunities but who doesn't? He has some things to improve in his long and short kicking game and his decision making on the fly, but that will improve with experience and exposure. He is built for first grade imo.