Your early Origin teams 2024

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This game 1 team will be one of the most important selections in Mcguires career as a coach. He has already said he is picking on form.

I am calling BS on this and I say he is going to select the same duds. Tedesco should not be playing origin. Remember last year brandy aka scrotom neck coming out insulting all of us blues fans for saying Tedesco was over it? As someone said they look at his run meters which doesn’t say much considering he is a ball hog.

My spine:

1.) Turbo
6.) Hynes
7.) Cleary
9.) Api

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've been looking though NSW's options in the middle (bench) and Curran is a pretty good smoky especially knowing Maguire's style. Eel form ruining Paulo and RCG's chances too. Also we should be locking Curran up long term asap.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been looking though NSW's options in the middle (bench) and Curran is a pretty good smoky especially knowing Maguire's style. Eel form ruining Paulo and RCG's chances too. Also we should be locking Curran up long term asap.
I'd have these 5 as my Origin middles right now.

Payne Haas
Taniela Paseka
Jake Trbojevic
Cameron Murray
Stefano Utoikamanu

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd have these 5 as my Origin middles right now.

Payne Haas
Taniela Paseka
Jake Trbojevic
Cameron Murray
Stefano Utoikamanu
Yeah, he's a smoky. His effort levels much higher than 2 of those guys and I have Murray down as an edge.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a smoky. His effort levels much higher than 2 of those guys and I have Murray down as an edge.
Murray is way better in the middle than on an edge.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Luai, Teddy and Yeo was a terrible combination, the ball never got to the edges and our strike players. Luai seems to be gone, however I still think Teddy and Yeo don’t work well together. Would be a big call to drop one of them. Other option would be to just play Yeo as an out and out prop or stick home on the left edge.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt they’ll be to many changes to Blues squad and while Teddy will be one of the first picked as he’s captain, I feel they have to select Edwards on the bench at the very least.

How many more concussions can Teddy take? On form over the last few seasons I’d have Edwards ahead of Teddy. Time is catching up with both Teddy and even Turbo which isn’t meant to be a knock on these 2 great rep players, more to do with are they as good as they once were? Answer to that is no but they’re more than likely a lock for the side when being picked and while I’m OK with that I’m sure the Maroons will be ecstatic about that.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Curran over Jurbo

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Teddy
2. Foxx
3. Critta
4. Burton
5. To'o
7. Cleary
8. Haas
9. API