Your dead list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Have you got a list of people you hate so much you pretend theyre dead or never existed?

You dont have to name them but im just curious if im the only one so please feel free to share your thoughts.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I block certain people out of my life and don't even acknowledge their existence, even when they're right in front of me.

Don't look, don't respond - it's like they're not even there.

Works wonders. :grinning:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I block certain people out of my life and don't even acknowledge their existence, even when they're right in front of me.

Don't look, don't respond - it's like they're not even there.

Works wonders. :grinning:
haha this is exactly the kind of behaviour i mean.

I do this with the girl at work who use to bully me. eg Lift door opens and shes standing there waiting to get in. She say's hello, I completely look past her, ignore and get off the lift.

tbh i kinda of like the feeling

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Not too many, but there are a few people who are the scum of the earth who need to be forgotten. Walk past them in the shops.

Just eventually stop contact with them. Ignore their request on FB etc. Makes it easier in a way if you try to avoid them at all costs.

If you have reminders of them everywhere, it makes it harder. This applies to both platonic and romantic interests too.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
wicked! So im not the only one. I feel alot more sane now :p

I agree though kurry, i think i have like 3 in my life. One an ex friend, ex partner and then theres the bully.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree though kurry, i think i have like 3 in my life. One an ex friend, ex partner and then theres the bully.
Most of mine are people from school who treated me like shiit and absolute moles towards me, and I was always too nice and laid back to make a scene of it...so I let them.

Nowadays it is a different story. I laugh when the sluts add me to facebook, and i have turned my back on some who approach me in clubs. Soon I will punch them in the face if they don't just get out of my life :grinning:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

It's a sad way of doin things, but sometimes it's necessary.

I have to do it with someone who lives under the same roof. Over 18 months, and not one word. :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres a few people who I honestly dont deserve the gift of life but they just dont come near me, they would rather play little games behind telephones etc so I just try to ignore them and relize I have done ok for myself and if they cross my path they had better have dental insurance.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Most of mine are people from school who treated me like shiit and absolute moles towards me, and I was always too nice and laid back to make a scene of it...so I let them.

Nowadays it is a different story. I laugh when the sluts add me to facebook, and i have turned my back on some who approach me in clubs. Soon I will punch them in the face if they don't just get out of my life :grinning:
toxic friends. Just thinking about them makes me mad and sometimes i wish someone will really hurt them one day. One of mine is some mole who i had try and accuse me and my ex of trying to date ra.pe them after they begged me for a hash cookie and couldnt handle the effcts of the thc afterwards. I was trying to drive them home but because i went my way and not theirs i was apprently trying to take them back to my bf's PARENTS house to r.ape them. :confused: stupid stupid stupid fu*kin moles.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
toxic friends. Just thinking about them makes me mad and sometimes i wish someone will really hurt them one day. One of mine is some mole who i had try and accuse me and my ex of trying to date ra.pe them after they begged me for a hash cookie and couldnt handle the effcts of the thc afterwards. I was trying to drive them home but because i went my way and not theirs i was apprently trying to take them back to my bf's house at the time to r.ape them.:confused: stupid stupid stupid fu*kin moles.
Im sorry but i LOLed.

Was she still high when crying Wolf? hah I hope it didn't turn in to something serious with the police....

I hate idiots. I ignore them too.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Im sorry but i LOLed.

Was she still high when crying Wolf? hah I hope it didn't turn in to something serious with the police....

I hate idiots. I ignore them too.
she was an ignorant fool. The next day i was getting all these weird phone calls from people asking if im ok and i ahd no idea why. Then i found out what she'd been telling people so i rang her to ask her WTF. She then goes ... you're going to laugh so hard " those werent hash cookies jorgie. What did you put in them cause they had THC in them!!! You think im stupid and i dont know what thc is, its a date rape drug people use."

LMFAO!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she was an ignorant fool. The next day i was getting all these weird phone calls from people asking if im ok and i ahd no idea why. Then i found out what she'd been telling people so i rang her to ask her WTF. She then goes ... you're going to laugh so hard " those werent hash cookies jorgie. What did you put in them cause they had THC in them!!! You think im stupid and i dont know what thc is, its a date rape drug people use."

LMFAO!
hahahaa what a fking douce. She wished she got raped by you lol

I bet you a billion dollars she spoke to another douche bag bimbo friend who made her think it was drugged.

As i said, idiots should all crawl in a hole and die. Along with the whole population of d*ckhead men lol

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol thc is what makes you get high off pot. GHB on the other hand otherwise known as liquid ecstacy (which you cant even bake anyway cause it disapperates) is what is sometimes used as a gay date rape drug. Nah the reason i hate her so much is cause she is the douche that told my other friends. If i saw her now id have to try hard to ignore her and not spit on her.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have that much hatred for people I know that I would wish death upon them.

Yes, in life there are idiots that let you down, rip you off etc but I wouldn't wish death upon them.

There are obviously people in history who should never have existed.

As for pedos, murderers, r apists, drug dealers, arms dealers etc, I wouldn't mind if they were rounded up and tortured to the last inch of their life.

T

Toro

i know for a fact that i'm the most hated guy at my work.

not sure if my haters want me dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.