Your best 3 Sydney take away shops

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gentleman, do the Greeks still have the best fish and chip shops on the east coast? They did when I was growing up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Gentleman, do the Greeks still have the best fish and chip shops on the east coast? They did when I was growing up.
Pretty much and best wholesale as well the best fish and chips shop is bottom of the ocean on Balmoral Beach but I don’t get there much also Petersham has a place called fich which is great. Get there too much.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bakery at Revesby - pies, rolls, cakes. Don't live there but detour often.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left Sydney in 2001 but there was a pizza joint near Tom ugly bridge called Riviera Pizza that made the best wood fired pizza and amazing pasta, any9ne know if it's still there?
Sylvania Waters? Used to deliver fire wood to them probably, unless there was another wood fired pizza place there.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the place I was thinking of. Great pizza!
I don’t know if it’s the one I went to with my old man when he took them some wood, but I sussed it out on Google maps. If you do street view from out the front of that strip mall, you can see photos from many different years. Going by this it wasn’t there as far Back as 2008, but there has been other wood fired pizza restaurants as well as different restaurants altogether etc. since. It would have been at least 20 years since I was there.