News Youngest Pup In The Kennel

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Gareth, Roland is soooooo cute! Did the club send the jersey with his membership?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations Gareth, Roland is soooooo cute! Did the club send the jersey with his membership?
The membership came with a body suit thing. The Jersey I picked up for like $20 when CCC were clearing stuff out. Came with the shorts too.

Which isn't too bad to pay for a few good photos lol. He won't fit it again now.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
As much as I loathe MSM at times, it's nice to see them acknowledge this sorta thing... welcome to the greatest club in the league, young man 8-)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations my friend I'm over the moon for you. It's the best feeling in the world seeing your fresh and blood for the first time, instant love.

My wife is due in 6 weeks with our second boy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations my friend I'm over the moon for you. It's the best feeling in the world seeing your fresh and blood for the first time, instant love.

Congrats :grinning:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Sweet and thanks man!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Congratulations and I hope that all goes well. You already have one son, a joy for you and your wife, what better a second?

Children are a priceless treasure and an acknowledgement of our continuance of the family name on this planet.