You want to know what torture is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LMFAO! BRO YOU DESERVE A STANDING OVATION LOL...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You should read some of the reviews for Nirand Thai restaurant in Kiama. Fucking funny place to eat:

"Absolutely atrocious. The restaurant was putrid. Every table cloth inside was filthy, carpet was horrible, outside tables had no table cloths and were filthy. We ordered anyway. Banquet for 6, nowhere near enough meat for 2 people let alone six, bulk of the meals were onion and cabbage. Rude staff and when we queried the meal and bill total they called the police. DO NOT DINE HERE!"

"My husband and I had been waiting to have a meal in this beautiful restuarant. We sat on the balcony and had just been given the menu. Whilst we were looking at it, I heard someone shouting at us. It was the oldest waiter shouting at us from two tables away.."What do you want? What do you want?""

"We went to Nirand Thai Restaurant on 28th Sep 2015 all the way from Sydney to have a nice lunch and a nice day in Kiama, the restaurant was empty and my wife presented the voucher from Groupon the owner asked for confirmation email which was unnecessary and while my wife was searching for it he pulled her mobile phone off her hands and said " you don't know how to do it and you are not listening "

We both got very offended by the behaviour of this rude and stupid man we complained about his extremely rude attitude and behaviour towards a customer but he got louder the problem got escalated and we had to call the Kiama POLICE."

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
OH !

MY !

GOD!

this is the funniest thing ever, lmao!

actually the best part is at the end

"IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FEEDBACK FOR US, PLEASE ADD IT BELOW!!!"

buhahahahhahhaahha, like fuck me dead, you need more feed back after this. lmao!

you are gold southy!
Oh i filled that out also
Screenshot_20180307-172252.png

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try working eleven hour days, running a house, yard, dogs, car and living on maccas and KFC for a few days, where is the nearest dunny?
While having some power tripping cop trying to set you off, no wonder the jails are full.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Haha haha holy fuck @south of heaven .... guts hurting from laughing.

I don't envy your shitter in your hotel room. It's going to have a bloody rough 24 hours

Where exactly was it... I'm interested to know if it has other bad complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.