You want to know what torture is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've had the combo once, however I hadn't had a full rack in years... I think close to, if not over 10. It was time.

The TGIF... I didn't see that one on the menu. Are the prawns already peeled? Peeling them is a bitch to do while eating :(
Yep. But they're battered and fried prawns now days. Originally they grilled them and they were much better then.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep. But they're battered and fried prawns now days. Originally they grilled them and they were much better then.
Oh I get it so they're like prawn cocktails? Damn they're tasting. You can get them done at weddings these days at Doltone House depending on the package you order. They're awesome.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh I get it so they're like prawn cocktails? Damn they're tasting. You can get them done at weddings these days at Doltone House depending on the package you order. They're awesome.
Kind of. They have the head and tail still on but the body is pealed so you just pull the head off and go to town. They're also proper full sized King prawns. Not these small Tiger prawns you usually get for cocktail prawns.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think i may have read you story,I had a good mate who was a quad after tripping and falling of a cattle loading ramp,so I spent a bit of time researching different stories and medical advancements with stem cells etc.I think there are some real positive things on the horizon with stem cells.
Oh for sure..just gotta keep mind and body healthy.. Bloody bad luck about your mate.. How’s he going now?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh for sure..just gotta keep mind and body healthy.. Bloody bad luck about your mate.. How’s he going now?
He was in his late 50s when his accident happened and had other complications he passed away four years ago,he really enjoyed life and played hard he was at peace when he kicked off and went on his own terms

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was in his late 50s when his accident happened and had other complications he passed away four years ago,he really enjoyed life and played hard he was at peace when he kicked off and went on his own terms
Ahhh sorry to hear..a shit of thing to happen..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Pizza in this country is shit. I'd like to try a traditional Italian pizza, but the stuff we serve here is just shit. Four inches of soggy toppings stacked on a greasy base.....awesome!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Pizza in this country is shit. I'd like to try a traditional Italian pizza, but the stuff we serve here is just shit. Four inches of soggy toppings stacked on a greasy base.....awesome!
Real pizza in Italy is simple: Base, tomato sauce/tomatoes, cheesy and parsley.

That's it.

I know because I've had it... in Italy... in Rome... near the Trevi Fountain.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Real pizza in Italy is simple: Base, tomato sauce/tomatoes, cheesy and parsley.

That's it.

I know because I've had it... in Italy... in Rome... near the Trevi Fountain.

Sounds infinitely better than the overstacked shit they serve here! I can't remember the last time I ordered a pizza and really enjoyed it. Although I didn't mind a vegetarian or supreme one back in the day before people started obsessively overloading them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sounds infinitely better than the overstacked shit they serve here! I can't remember the last time I ordered a pizza and really enjoyed it. Although I didn't mind a vegetarian or supreme one back in the day before people started obsessively overloading them.
True. It's meant to be a simple dish.

Pizza Hut over-did it with the hot dog crust pizza though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
True. It's meant to be a simple dish.

Pizza Hut over-did it with the hot dog crust pizza though.

I'm too classy for that crap. I only eat lobster stuffed crust pizza :P

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't really rate the pizzas in Italy. They're alright but they're generally just bread with sauce and basil on top.

New York have decent pizzas but there's some places in Australia that do awesome pizzas.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't really rate the pizzas in Italy. They're alright but they're generally just bread with sauce and basil on top.

New York have decent pizzas but there's some places in Australia that do awesome pizzas.
I think Australian pizzas are for the most part awful. Pizza is SUPPOSED to be simple and delicious....it's not supposed to be four inches of slimy toppings caked onto a base. give me bread, cheese, basil and sauce any day over the garbage we serve here. Growing up I enjoyed our pizzas more....that was before the modern day obsession with over topping them. I'd personally take under topped over over topped any day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's what pizza is meant to be... simple.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what pizza is meant to be... simple.
I should point out when I say "bread" I mean actual bread. Like 2-4 inch thick pizza base.

I love a good margarita pizza with just a nice thin base, sauce, cheese and basil, but the ones in Italy can often be as thick as my 3rd leg.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I should point out when I say "bread" I mean actual bread. Like 2-4 inch thick pizza base.

I love a good margarita pizza with just a nice thin base, sauce, cheese and basil, but the ones in Italy can often be as thick as my 3rd leg.
As thick as your 3rd leg ay?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man you are a legend and an inspiration.

I truly mean that.
Your strength shines through your posts and your energy resonates with me.
I find your tone and postivity incredible.
That's why I call him my Sensei.

He is my inspiration And proud to call him my brother.

Wahesh

Reaction score
never start the day without a good piece of toast
I used to get Turkish raisen toast, or sometimes regular Turkish toast w/ strawberry jam EVERYDAY with a mocha in one of my old jobs. Best way to start the day. I've had half a dozen different jobs since then, and no barista I've had since has been able to make my mocha that same way... so now I get capps.

Status
Not open for further replies.