You want to know what torture is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I prefer dominos over any fancy fabulous Italian annoying peonounciation pizzas.
Meat lovers double all meat and supreme with a Pepsi ‘max’

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing beats a woodfire pizza/calzone.

I wish the calzone was more popular in Australia so there would be more competition and variety.
I know a lot of people will disagree but a pizza, isn't a pizza if it doesn't have olives on it!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I hold this is my my mouth and type away..the way it is made allows me to use iPads..iPhones..touchscreens.. Invented by my legendary sister! :blush:

View attachment 5094
That's awesome bro - hats off to your sister. Such a simple invention makes life so much easier for you :blush:

Wahesh

Reaction score
YOU should complain that you’re fasting for lent (religious reason) and that they can’t do that as it offends you lol.
I doubt it’ll work as you belong to a majority religion, but still try and if it doesn’t work start an argument and draw diagrams of double standards lol.
Bro unlikes lefties, I respect other peoples views and beliefs. It's a shame it doesn't go both ways...

Wahesh

Reaction score
1. Crust Pizza
2. Woodfired Pizza

3. <<<----------Daylight---------->>>

4. ............ the rest.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's inspirational bro. And I hate dicks that use that word lightly but all the good will to you brother..
Thanks my man..I agree with you..an overused word!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's awesome bro - hats off to your sister. Such a simple invention makes life so much easier for you :blush:
You are 100% correct..about both things!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk, and there are 9 freshly delivered pizzas sitting on a table behind me. We can't start on them until 12, as that's when lunch is.

Further more, I cannot eat any as I'm on a diet.

So I have to sit here now with the heavenly scent of these pizzas tantalising me for the next 30 mins, and in the end... I won't be eating a damn slice.

I know this pain man. Got back into competing this year and weight cuts are so hard when yoUr older , but the mind is a powerful thing . Mind over matter .. results and what we suffer for

View attachment 5081
I now

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Torture is spending five years straightening out a dodgy rumor mill to end up with sore losers sour grapes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had an accident playing Rugby..broke my neck..in doing so damaged my spinal cord.. Left me a quadriplegic..:confused: But hey I’m still here in the land of the living..and any day above the ground is a good day!:blush:
Union or league mr 95?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Union my man..
I think i may have read you story,I had a good mate who was a quad after tripping and falling of a cattle loading ramp,so I spent a bit of time researching different stories and medical advancements with stem cells etc.I think there are some real positive things on the horizon with stem cells.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
I usually go the ribs and steak combo. Goes down a treat.

TGIF also do a good combo with Ribs, Steak and Prawns with sides of veggies/salad and chips
I've had the combo once, however I hadn't had a full rack in years... I think close to, if not over 10. It was time.

The TGIF... I didn't see that one on the menu. Are the prawns already peeled? Peeling them is a bitch to do while eating :(

Status
Not open for further replies.