You want to know what torture is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The day I stop eating pizza will be over my dead body.

On the subject of pizza why do most Italians hate it for?
Almost everyone I know who is Italian think they're too good for pizza.
Must be an eyetie thing?
The italians never put enough topping on their pizzas... i love it when you cant see the pizza base or sauce because it loaded with meats and cheese

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The italians never put enough topping on their pizzas... i love it when you cant see the pizza base or sauce because it loaded with meats and cheese
What Italians created centuries ago IS the way pizza is meant to be made. The way you like it is American pizza. Not traditional.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Italians created centuries ago IS the way pizza is meant to be made. The way you like it is American pizza. Not traditional.
Well out with the old and in with the new. Haha. I'll share with u my secret homemade woodfire pizza.
After a sunday baked dinner, cook enough to have left over lamb, baked sweet potato, pumpkin, and a bit of veg.
Fire up the woodfire on monday. Add gravy to the pizza base, no sauce just gravy. Then add your left over lamb, sweet potato, pumpkin and veg followed by a bit of mozzarella. Cook for 5mins.
Baked dinner pizza. Fuckin delicious!!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well out with the old and in with the new. Haha. I'll share with u my secret homemade woodfire pizza.
After a sunday baked dinner, cook enough to have left over lamb, baked sweet potato, pumpkin, and a bit of veg.
Fire up the woodfire on monday. Add gravy to the pizza base, no sauce just gravy. Then add your left over lamb, sweet potato, pumpkin and veg followed by a bit of mozzarella. Cook for 5mins.
Baked dinner pizza. Fuckin delicious!!!!
Does it look like this?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk, and there are 9 freshly delivered pizzas sitting on a table behind me. We can't start on them until 12, as that's when lunch is.

Further more, I cannot eat any as I'm on a diet.

So I have to sit here now with the heavenly scent of these pizzas tantalising me for the next 30 mins, and in the end... I won't be eating a damn slice.

View attachment 5081
Yeah well you know what REAL torture is??? Even if the slice of pizza is put on a plate..in front of me..and I’m willing to eat it ..I can’t pick up the beautiful..loverly..slice of heaven..to eat its delectable delights..now that’s F&$KING TORTURE!!! :fearscream: Arrrrrrrgggghh!!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah well you know what REAL torture is??? Even if the slice of pizza is put on a plate..in front of me..and I’m willing to eat it ..I can’t pick up the beautiful..loverly..slice of heaven..to eat its delectable delights..now that’s F&$KING TORTURE!!! :fearscream: Arrrrrrrgggghh!!!!
Why not?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
'cause he literally cannot pick up the piece of pizza.

Unless we design some mouth operated pizza slice picking up crane..... Hmm... I better trademark that one quickly.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Unless we design some mouth operated pizza slice picking up crane..... Hmm... I better trademark that one quickly.
Ok I'm missing something here. How can he type?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I'm missing something here. How can he type?
I hold this is my my mouth and type away..the way it is made allows me to use iPads..iPhones..touchscreens.. Invented by my legendary sister! :blush:

BC264FCF-3402-437D-B8E8-8DB627C0F637.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Mmm..time to modify this Hacky for pizza and install an eye sensitive robotic arm to move the pizza slice closer as it’s eaten..the meccano set will help us out with the Arms construction!

535C69B2-2DF8-4294-AB7E-6192AEB1FFA6.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had an accident playing Rugby..broke my neck..in doing so damaged my spinal cord.. Left me a quadriplegic..:confused: But hey I’m still here in the land of the living..and any day above the ground is a good day!:blush:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had an accident playing Rugby..broke my neck..in doing so damaged my spinal cord.. Left me a quadriplegic..:confused: But hey I’m still here in the land of the living..and any day above the ground is a good day!:blush:
Man you are a legend and an inspiration.

I truly mean that.
Your strength shines through your posts and your energy resonates with me.
I find your tone and postivity incredible.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man you are a legend and an inspiration.

I truly mean that.
Your strength shines through your posts and your energy resonates with me.
I find your tone and postivity incredible.
Thanks for the praise..but you are too kind.. As I don’t have a choice really..as my sister said to me once..no use getting depressed and sad..only makes a bad situation worse.. Wise person my sister..very wise..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hold this is my my mouth and type away..the way it is made allows me to use iPads..iPhones..touchscreens.. Invented by my legendary sister! :blush:

View attachment 5094
Wow, I didn't even realize that man. Sorry to hear but kudos to you for managing to still get on a forum to type.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What about Italian-born chefs who make it here? You know what's on a traditional pizza? I mean the way it was made in Italy centuries ago? Base, tomato source, maybe some cheese and a green topping. That's it. All this stuff, supreme, meat lovers, vegetarian, ham and pineapple blah blah blah are westernised American shit. They are not traditional pizzas. That's probably what Italians hate them, they're not made right.

A traditional pizza is this:

Not this:

I've had pizza from some place in Italy that I can't even remember now that claimed it was the first ever place to sell pizzas in the world. It had nothing on a Dominoes Hawaiin from Canterbury Road in flavour. I don't care for Dominoes but it was way better and 2000 times cheaper.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That's inspirational bro. And I hate dicks that use that word lightly but all the good will to you brother..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
YOU should complain that you’re fasting for lent (religious reason) and that they can’t do that as it offends you lol.
I doubt it’ll work as you belong to a majority religion, but still try and if it doesn’t work start an argument and draw diagrams of double standards lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.