You want to know what torture is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk, and there are 9 freshly delivered pizzas sitting on a table behind me. We can't start on them until 12, as that's when lunch is.

Further more, I cannot eat any as I'm on a diet.

So I have to sit here now with the heavenly scent of these pizzas tantalising me for the next 30 mins, and in the end... I won't be eating a damn slice.

BFP-aBFCUAElexe.jpg

Wahesh

Reaction score
Everything in moderation....

That includes pizza slices ;)
I can't remember the last time I had pizza. So even though I'm more than just in the modern zone, I had to be teased for zero reward :rage::rage::rage:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel your pain. Everyday the rest of my sales team get something hektik like pizza, kebabs etc and I can't touch it

Wahesh

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Everyday the rest of my sales team get something hektik like pizza, kebabs etc and I can't touch it
Bro where do you work man?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sad thing is that she's probably going to be part of the gene pool. before we made the world fairly human safe evolution would have weeded a lot of people out.

I used to work as a supervisor in a private school kitchen for kids from kindergarten to year 12. In the winter we usually made a couple of huge pots of soup and gave each student 2-4 slices of bread for morning tea with a cup of soup. But we would take the crusty end bit out of the bags beforehand and if kids wanted more bread they'd grab the end bits. We had a lady working there and I asked her to remove the crusty end bits and put them in a bread box for the older kids that wanted extra. Usually takes 2 minutes and we'd generally only bother doing that if it was really quiet. It could save a bit of time with the students lining up though. About 15 minutes later I wondered where she was. Generally she would come and ask me what to do next after finishing every task I set her. I found her cutting the crust off every single slice of bread from about 20 bags. This lady had donated her genes to 4 kids who in turn will spread them to others. I think that our species is going backwards.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The sad thing is that she's probably going to be part of the gene pool. before we made the world fairly human safe evolution would have weeded a lot of people out.

I used to work as a supervisor in a private school kitchen for kids from kindergarten to year 12. In the winter we usually made a couple of huge pots of soup and gave each student 2-4 slices of bread for morning tea with a cup of soup. But we would take the crusty end bit out of the bags beforehand and if kids wanted more bread they'd grab the end bits. We had a lady working there and I asked her to remove the crusty end bits and put them in a bread box for the older kids that wanted extra. Usually takes 2 minutes and we'd generally only bother doing that if it was really quiet. It could save a bit of time with the students lining up though. About 15 minutes later I wondered where she was. Generally she would come and ask me what to do next after finishing every task I set her. I found her cutting the crust off every single slice of bread from about 20 bags. This lady had donated her genes to 4 kids who in turn will spread them to others. I think that our species is going backwards.

lol, I will call this attention to detail. lmao!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The crusts are my favourite part.

Whenever I volunteer at a sausage sizzle I take a couple bags worth home as otherwise they get thrown out, but I love em

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol, I will call this attention to detail. lmao!
I used to call her the biggest test of my patience. I've never worked with someone that needed quite as much direction. I probably had to tell her 100+ times that she didn't need to ask if she could go to the toilet.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The crusts are my favourite part.

Whenever I volunteer at a sausage sizzle I take a couple bags worth home as otherwise they get thrown out, but I love em
Thats a bonus. I'll fight anyone in my house to get the end bits for a slice of toast.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that torture any worse than watching a Supercoach, coached team?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The day I stop eating pizza will be over my dead body.

On the subject of pizza why do most Italians hate it for?
Almost everyone I know who is Italian think they're too good for pizza.
Must be an eyetie thing?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The day I stop eating pizza will be over my dead body.

On the subject of pizza why do most Italians hate it for?
Almost everyone I know who is Italian think they're too good for pizza.
Must be an eyetie thing?
I think many of them just don't like the way it's made outside of Italy. I've never been there but I caught a few minutes of a documentary where an Italian was complaining that the only people who make it right were Italian.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think many of them just don't like the way it's made outside of Italy. I've never been there but I caught a few minutes of a documentary where an Italian was complaining that the only people who make it right were Italian.
What about Italian-born chefs who make it here? You know what's on a traditional pizza? I mean the way it was made in Italy centuries ago? Base, tomato source, maybe some cheese and a green topping. That's it. All this stuff, supreme, meat lovers, vegetarian, ham and pineapple blah blah blah are westernised American shit. They are not traditional pizzas. That's probably what Italians hate them, they're not made right.

A traditional pizza is this:

Not this:

Status
Not open for further replies.