You want Lewis in or out?

When Foran returns next week do you want Lewis in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Coggar has chn, hoppa and Smith on his outside.. Lewis has okunbor, Holland and Martin. How do U even gauge that and come up with the notion in dropping him when his outside men are shit. His the best defender in the team these days and his long kicking game is something we have been urning for since kimmorley... If this kid needs anything its experience next to a genuine half like foran and now U want to dismiss that.. Ludacris.
Because if you isolate their games from what they do or don’t do as a 6 or 7 then unfortunately you will realise that Cogger has it over him in most departments (defence not being one of them)

And if Manly game was the last audition then Cogger gets the nod

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because if you isolate their games from what they do or don’t do as a 6 or 7 then unfortunately you will realise that Cogger has it over him in most departments (defence not being one of them)

Not to mention how much ball Lewis has wasted lately. Deadset all the good ball we get he just dumps it off to the bloke next to him for a hitup, Martin can't even run some lines because Lewis is playing so far away from the line lol. The only sort of creative play he has ATM is a long ball to the winger or centre when the defensive line is short, other than that there's nothing. I can't believe how badly I want Foran back.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lewis has already done his apprenticeship and he sucks, and just how good was he in lower grades anyway,bollocks

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His defense is the only thing keeping him there at the moment.
His kicking and attacking decisions have left a lot to be desired this year.
A stint in reggies might be the wake up call - I think he has become complacent since becoming the dogs poster boy, thinking he wont get dropped.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not to mention how much ball Lewis has wasted lately. Deadset all the good ball we get he just dumps it off to the bloke next to him for a hitup, Martin can't even run some lines because Lewis is playing so far away from the line lol. The only sort of creative play he has ATM is a long ball to the winger or centre when the defensive line is short, other than that there's nothing. I can't believe how badly I want Foran back.
Lol spot on

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis outside men have bombed 4 tries from memory.. 4 tries that could have possibility meant wins which means everyone would be sucking him off right now..
Excuses excuses lewis isnt and never will be a good half. Find his best position is 14. Cogger and foran are genuine havles. Cogger 7 foran 6 lewis 14 simple.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more I think about it, maybe just maybe he could work at Centre. He may still have a future in the halves at some point, but maybe for now he needs to learn the NRL trade from a less pressuring position.

I think back to our first half trial against the Raiders, and that Cogger/Foran combo was very slick.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So Coggar has put someone in short or long and created a line break?? I like Coggar i really do but Coggar's only try assist was a decent chip for a magical solo effort by Smith. Bar a few good runs with ball in hand ( wish he could break tackles ) Coggar has done nothing in my eyes but shown potential and will not be a solid half until he fills in, so in a yr or two.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he has had too much pressure on his shoulders and didn't handle it well, hence Pay giving Cogger more control in the manly game. Lewis played better with Foz in the side. Give him a chance when he is back, then make a decision after 2-3 games. I like what I see in Cogger though.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His running game is his big issue. He has none. Until he goes into the line, shows & goes or straigtens up an attack by digging in and taking a hit he will not develop into a top line half. That said his defence, his kicking and passing are all on track with his nrl game experience. The lad has to RUN to go to the next level.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So Coggar has put someone in short or long and created a line break?? I like Coggar i really do but Coggar's only try assist was a decent chip for a magical solo effort by Smith. Bar a few good runs with ball in hand ( wish he could break tackles ) Coggar has done nothing in my eyes but shown potential and will not be a solid half until he fills in, so in a yr or two.
I liked the 40/20.

Go Dogs

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I think we should be patient and also coach his bad habits out of his game - he is determined to succeed, has the heart and courage to put his body on the line - surely we can work with that and allow his experience to build to help the situation. Many stars needed time - we’re not showing any patience here.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this about the prince.. but he needs a spell, cogger an Foz May pair well and they need to get that chance to see if they make a statement..!!
Yeah me too, some time in reserves might be the shot for him he can work on his kicking game. Nothing wrong with his defence but yeah his disappointing. Cogger is getting better every game

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah me too, some time in reserves might be the shot for him he can work on his kicking game. Nothing wrong with his defence but yeah his disappointing. Cogger is getting better every game
Hey bull terrier, how are ya mate? Yes indeed , cogger going well.. very impressed with him .!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think he needs abit of a reality check. The winking and smiling at referees and that arrogance he’s developing isn’t warranted at this stage of his career
Im a prince fan but yeah i dont like that either. Just needs to come back down to earth,

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey bull terrier, how are ya mate? Yes indeed , cogger going well.. very impressed with him .!!
Good tah scoooby, yes cogger is improving like what his doing. His playing well bit like the Prince did last year. Loved his 40/20

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis to hooker he can pass and he can kick and he can tackle all day cogger go half back Foran 5’/8