You want Lewis in or out?

When Foran returns next week do you want Lewis in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. Both. I want Lewis as a Quantum Superposition.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In. I'm hearing Foran and Cogger will be halves this week but if Lewis is gone and Holland stays in the centres, then Pay's lost me. Holland's chances are up. Lewis was great at centre last year in NSW Cup and at least it will bring some starch to our defence. Okunbor and Holland need time back in reserves before Lewis. Lewis is fine when our forwards are rolling forward and that's the case for most halves. The problem is our bench is being poorly used at the moment and the forwards are getting monstered.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably best case for Lewis is a bench spot

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The season is done so try Cogger and Foran.

Then again that's what trials are for and we decided to play only one.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d want him in the 17. Nu Brown was useless. Heaps of others aren’t pulling their weight at the moment.

We need to give up on Holland in the centres. He just isn’t a threat and sides don’t bother marking him, that’s why there is always space there for Ok. Ok needs to address the defensive lapses. Just stay on your man and hope for the best. I’d consider shifting Lewis in the centres until he can find some form or we develop a tackle busting centre that can generate linebreaks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In
Out
In
Out
In
Out
*jizzes*

Ummm I'd say out... pointless benching him and needs to get his confidence back.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In. Give him a few more weeks with Foran, tell him to run the ball and if he still plays poorly then drop or bench him.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In. I'm hearing Foran and Cogger will be halves this week but if Lewis is gone and Holland stays in the centres, then Pay's lost me. Holland's chances are up. Lewis was great at centre last year in NSW Cup and at least it will bring some starch to our defence. Okunbor and Holland need time back in reserves before Lewis. Lewis is fine when our forwards are rolling forward and that's the case for most halves. The problem is our bench is being poorly used at the moment and the forwards are getting monstered.
Where did hear it will be cogger and foran in the havles?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In. Give him a few more weeks with Foran, tell him to run the ball and if he still plays poorly then drop or bench him.
Why give Lewis a chance with Foran but not Cogger?

Downhill Skier

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cogger is so much better . I didn't even get the hype last year , he was a good defender who put up a few decent bombs but never took the line on and had no creativity.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard a stat that Cogger kicked our first 4020 since 2016

That ses a lot about our halves kicking game that it’s taken that long

I think Reynolds was the last guy to fluke a 4020 in 2016

Anyway Cogger for me just looks like a natural 7

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why give Lewis a chance with Foran but not Cogger?
I think Lewis showed enough promise last season to persist with him for a while longer, despite his horrible form in attack this year. If he still stinks in the next few games with Foran, then Cogger should get an extended run..

I wouldn't be upset either way as Lewis has done nothing to justify his spot right now. But I'd give him a few more chances to see if he can turn it around.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard a stat that Cogger kicked our first 4020 since 2016

That ses a lot about our halves kicking game that it’s taken that long

I think Reynolds was the last guy to fluke a 4020 in 2016

Anyway Cogger for me just looks like a natural 7
You could tell it had been a while because our forwards tried to pack a scrum! I think they changed that rule two seasons ago haha

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Cogger at 7 and Lewis at 6.

Lewis’ defense has saved a lot of tries, for that reason alone I don’t think we can afford to drop him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out, he has plenty to work on and Cogger has been out performing him.
Coggar has chn, hoppa and Smith on his outside.. Lewis has okunbor, Holland and Martin. How do U even gauge that and come up with the notion in dropping him when his outside men are shit. His the best defender in the team these days and his long kicking game is something we have been urning for since kimmorley... If this kid needs anything its experience next to a genuine half like foran and now U want to dismiss that.. Ludacris.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coggar has made it a tough decision and Lewis hasn't helped his cause with little attack... Lewis has saved plenty of tries with great defence and also saving Holland on numerous occasions.
Run the risk of not playing him and leaking an extra couple of tries. Tough call to come.

I'd leave him and have coggar come off the bench to hooker and come on at the 30min mark. Play till the 60th and swap back over with King
Lewis outside men have bombed 4 tries from memory.. 4 tries that could have possibility meant wins which means everyone would be sucking him off right now..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Coggar has chn, hoppa and Smith on his outside.. Lewis has okunbor, Holland and Martin. How do U come up with the notion in dropping him when his outside men are shit. His the best defender in the team these days and his long kicking game is something we have been urning for since kimmorley... If this kid needs anything its experience next to a genuine half like foran and now U want to dismiss that.. Ludacris.
His long kicking game has been rubbish all year! He has massive issues in his game that need to be fixed and they aren't going to be magically fixed by getting Foran back.