You want Lewis in or out?

When Foran returns next week do you want Lewis in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trying to gauge kennel's opinion on Lewis, if he needs to be in or out of the team based in his performance this year and last year.

Lewis was our rookie of the year last year and this year he has been rocks and diamonds. When Foran returns next week, is there a place for Lewis in the team or not.

the kennel decides.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out, he has plenty to work on and Cogger has been out performing him.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep him in... he needs experience and we have no better option atm.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Out, needs a wake up call in NSW cup. Has to try find some kind of attacking football in himself again or he can hop on a plane to Brisbane.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this about the prince.. but he needs a spell, cogger an Foz May pair well and they need to get that chance to see if they make a statement..!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
In, has to be there somewhere even if it's centre over Holland.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought I would say this about the prince.. but he needs a spell, cogger an Foz May pair well and they need to get that chance to see if they make a statement..!!
I tend to agree. A few weeks in NSW cup should focus his game. He’ll be back hungry, full of confidence and cured of the 2nd year syndrome .

Dogsup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Definitely NO. the more games he gets in the NRL the better he will become. It will be the most stupidest decision. You guys on the kennel need to realize we wont make the top 8 this yr. The more kms in The NRL the better they'll become for the future.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coggar has made it a tough decision and Lewis hasn't helped his cause with little attack... Lewis has saved plenty of tries with great defence and also saving Holland on numerous occasions.
Run the risk of not playing him and leaking an extra couple of tries. Tough call to come.

I'd leave him and have coggar come off the bench to hooker and come on at the 30min mark. Play till the 60th and swap back over with King

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A Cogger and Foran halves combo is a no brainer ATM, so yes back into reserves for Lewis when Foran is fit.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said it a few weeks ago, he's starting to lose me quick. His defence is good most of the time but he is shitting me in attack.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think he needs abit of a reality check. The winking and smiling at referees and that arrogance he’s developing isn’t warranted at this stage of his career

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely NO. the more games he gets in the NRL the better he will become. It will be the most stupidest decision. You guys on the kennel need to realize we wont make the top 8 this yr. The more kms in The NRL the better they'll become for the future.
yeah but he has to use the time to learn and improve which he isn't really.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cogger and lewis a half each for a few games see what happens?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid has major second year syndrome.... other teams have worked him out and he cracks severely under pressure. I hope he turns all these shitty games into some sort of positive and learns from them. He has a good footy brain but his attack the last few weeks have been non existent hence why I said out. Let him try recapture that attacking flair