You hear that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Is this normal for almost wooden spooners to hang shit on other clubs for playing in semi final football?

Roosters have just closed out a fantastic modern dynasty. You guy to admire how they did that with 15 other teams busting to get to them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Is this normal for almost wooden spooners to hang shit on other clubs for playing in semi final football?

Roosters have just closed out a fantastic modern dynasty. You guy to admire how they did that with 15 other teams busting to get to them.
Closed it out with 3 losses. Uncle Nick, the refs, the whole nrlol couldn't help them out, even Shitty Bill.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep telling you blokes bitcoin, we've moved into the new century.
You were quiet up until that point Mr lol It just goes to show you have a rare grasp of the conspirators mind even suggesting the bitcoin comment which adds more weight to you not actually believing your own BS in saying that your team don’t rort the system. I light hearted joke perhaps, but even you know there’s more truth to that joke than meets the eye. Busted...

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You were quiet up until that point Mr lol It just goes to show you have a rare grasp of the conspirators mind even suggesting the bitcoin comment which adds more weight to you not actually believing your own BS in saying that your team don’t rort the system. I light hearted joke perhaps, but even you know there’s more truth to that joke than meets the eye. Busted...
You got me Kojak. I was also the second gunman on the grassy knoll.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

Yep pretty normal ,if you lay off the pipe you'll realise what normal is!