You cannot coach stupid people

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson did not deserve the bin. Lewis copped the same hit from a player running block, when he was defending on our line, and the Sharks scored in the corner.
I know but they have been severe on this.
You know, yet they still do it?
I cannot handle dumb stupid players.
It gets on my nerves so much. We are down on natural talent, yet the team has so many dumb stupid players.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lowest IQ players/team in the NRL. Napa's mistakes are Barrett's fault for continually picking him. I don't even blame Napa anymore.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The coach is not exempt from criticism.

We’ve been an absolute rabble since he’s taken the job and have shown no signs of improvement.
Yep the coach tells them to kick it out on the full from the kickoff. He tells them to flop. He tells them to not worry about catching the bombs or when you hit it upfrom the kickoff to throw a stupid pass. I blame the coach he’s horrible and needs to change his message or move on.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If playing for your future and a contract with an NRL team doesn't lift you to play your best then it is simple, you are not an NRL player and you don't deserve a new contract other than on a paddock with no grass. Shame on the whole team. This group of players are not coachable. Clean the lot out and bring on 2022.

Last edited:

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lowest IQ players/team in the NRL. Napa's mistakes are Barrett's fault for continually picking him. I don't even blame Napa anymore.
Oh fuck off. Napa's mistakes aren't the coaches fault. Who does he pick instead? Ogden? Who else? We were in the game until Napa had a shocker. I suppose the coach was also to blame for the 11 - 4 decision count against us. We got 2 decisions in the last minute before half time.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its really that simple.
Napa, Okunbor, Thompson....nothing between the ears.
Bit harsh there on Thommo...he was our best player by far. Yes the late hit was stupid but the sin bin was over the top. He doesn't have a history of being stupid whereas Napa and Okonubur have a long and shameful history of being stupid. That first tackle offload by Napa.....FMD

Oko is an enigma...he comes up with some good things but then he HAS to balance it out with as many, if not more, dumb things. Thankfully, he won't be in the starting 17 next year unless we have injuries. He's one of the most frustrating Bulldogs players to watch