You’ll have both Klemmer & Woods during Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been told by a very reliable source that barring injuries in the front row, Fittler won’t be picking either Woods or Klemmer for Origin.
He wants to go in a completely new direction which conflicts greatly with Mal Meninga.
Is this a good thing for your team ?
Surely !
I've been hearing this too. He's looking for eye candy in the front row and has found a couple of busty ladies from different cheer squads around the NRL.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Origin is still weeks away the rumour has probably been put out there to put a rocket up Woods and Klemmer and see if there is a reaction.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the forwards and bench pretty much pick themselves. backs and whoever pairs with maloney is interesting

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't rate Fittler as a coach. I have a feeling that with fittler we'll see a team that may have some talent, but some will be picked regardless of form because Fittler enjoys the way their names roll off his tongue. Qld will win this year 3-0 without raising a sweat despite the fact that Thurston and Cronk aren't playing.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't rate Fittler as a coach. I have a feeling that with fittler we'll see a team that may have some talent, but some will be picked regardless of form because Fittler enjoys the way their names roll off his tongue. Qld will win this year 3-0 without raising a sweat despite the fact that Thurston and Cronk aren't playing.
you dont even need a coach for origin just pick the best 17 you got and send them out. theres also nothing that nsw could have done since the early 2000s qld have just been way to good before the games even started

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good if true maybe having some of their extra income missing might get them to fire up and let the team know too.. Only way to get people performing better these days is to hurt their pay because its about making money in the end

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fittler got the best out of the Lebanese team, can't believe how little people rate him.
Yeah I've always thought he was a goof, but I liked what I saw from the Lebanon.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer will be there 100%
He will be the only Bulldog though.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better than Jackson.
I think so too. We won't be popular lol.

Personally I like the way he hits a hole a hundred miles an hour. He's off the pace this year a bit though.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Personally I like the way he hits a hole a hundred miles an hour. He's off the pace this year a bit though.
Jacko is a better defender but I'd love to see more from him in attack

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think graham is better than Jacko.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, i am right. Look at how footy is played these days, it's all about generating momentum and breaking up the defensive line. Klemmer just doesn't do that anywhere near enough.
Your always righ lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be shocked if Klemmer and Woods are left out of Origin. There seems to be a lot more competition for a lot of spots now though, and with a new coach incumbency will not mean as much either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your always righ lol
So what's better? Winning the ruck and getting away a quick play the ball to generate momentum to setup the next play...or struggling for a couple of extra post contact metres and losing the ruck so your facing a set defensive line rushing off the mark the next play?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Yh he shits all over Jackson as an edge forward.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Buderus one of the selectors? On the game call Woz rattled off Klemmer stats saying his numbers are great but then Bedsy said something like ‘yeah but he has more touches than any other prop in the league ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.